NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Dude is pure cheese. Made me quit when I was winning. Don't got time for that foolishness. Dude full court pressed the whole 3rd down like 5
laugh.gif

rockets...how u quit? you was killing me the whole game. i did full court press in the 4th when i was down by 15. i hope you dont consider that cheese...

Originally Posted by Clockin Dollars

rockets...how u quit? you was killing me the whole game. i did full court press in the 4th when i was down by 15. i hope you dont consider that cheese...

it wasnt even the 4th quarter
laugh.gif
It was the 3rd with like 2 minutes left. You full court pressed the whole quarter until you got back to within 3. I quit after you stole the inbounds with JSmoove and dunked it. Hell nah son
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Proof. Check the game recap on the right hand side. Notice how 2 of his buckets are 2 seconds apart
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://community.2ksports...?l=581759&g=29001807

Oh snap. my bad dude. i swear i thought it was the 4th quarter. you can have the win...my fault. dam i need some sleep. I see what u thought i was cheesin now smh. Tell the admins to give you the vic on that one

Originally Posted by jretro23

i'll just reset it and you guys can play a fair game, unless noreaga disagrees.

I have no problem with replaying. It was a good game.

Originally Posted by pchen83

Anyone want to trade for Tyreke or Gibert?

let me get tyreke... I'll give you tony parker + 1 for em

Game?

FWIW I'll take offers for Josh Howard, Al-Farouq Aminu, Ty Lawson, Kevin Love, Kyle Korver

Yeah, GG. I thought I wasn't going to come back after that 1st quarter. Every shot you took seemed like it went in.

Can someone reset the game between the Mavs and the Bobcats. It was the game with 0-0.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Parker/George Hill/Javalle for Tyreke and Derek Favors?
I would but I wouldnt have any PG's... I need to keep either hill or parker. preferrably hill. I'd give you parker and javale for reke and your worst player

Parker/George Hill/Javalle for Tyreke and Derek Favors?
I would but I wouldnt have any PG's... I need to keep either hill or parker. preferrably hill. I'd give you parker and javale for reke and your worst player
Weren't you going to give me TP plus 1 for Tyreke?  I'll do that

Back
Top Bottom