NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by pchen83

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by pchen83

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

on my way.
You killed it with Ray Allen.  Let me ask you something, are my passes into the a cutter in the lane cheesy?  I'm having trouble figuring out what goes in this league so i'm holding back and trying to shoot mostly jumpers.

The game was between us that got disconnected was MUCH better than the first especially since we are trying to play sim here.  I have to force myself to take jumpers otherwise I would just take it to the basket.
Got it, i'm starting to get the idea but it's going to take a lot of discipline for me to get better at this and not just dunk on cats with terrence williams/shannon brown/jr smith/tyreke.  I need to draft differently next time.  This will only make me better though so it's all good

You dont have to force yourself to do anything. You can drive and finish and take jumpshots too. You can score in the paint. Just not score most of your points in the paint 50 50 is fine too.

cool.  50/50 it is

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

indifferent.gif

2K be on that +!$+%%$$.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
And someone PLEASE take Dirk... I cannot shoot with this dude to save my life
laugh.gif
Dirk for Bynum?

Worked until 8 this morning and just waking up. I'm ready to get some games in this afternoon and lose. 
laugh.gif

Hmmm. So much pressure! I'm going to flip a coin. Fraij it is. Today is your lucky day my friend. Easy W for you since I'm still half asleep

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Naw, play me. Easier W. 
laugh.gif

2K11 is really getting on my nerves.

laugh.gif
 Sorry Dwade found his shot again and Garnett just doesn't miss(word to Ray Allen)

adslkjadsf wth son 30 3 pt attempts????
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Such BS. Had that game locked up and theres no way those Melo FT's should have missed like that.

FU#( this game.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

adslkjadsf wth son 30 3 pt attempts????
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Such BS. Had that game locked up and theres no way those Melo FT's should have missed like that.

FU#( this game.
Wow, did I really have that much 3 pt attempts? I thought some of those would have counted as 2's the way 2K has been listing some of them. It wouldn't matter to me if you want to replay that. I didn't expect Evan Turner to make that, I didn't even know why the hell he was in at that time.

Its w.e man Ill just lose if we play again anyways... I just got sick of Azebuki, Nash and Mo hanging out on the wings and corners jacking up 3 after 3 and half the time itd go in and the other half Dwight would just pull down the Offensive board then its kicked back outside to Nash for another jumper.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Its w.e man Ill just lose if we play again anyways... I just got sick of Azebuki, Nash and Mo hanging out on the wings and corners jacking up 3 after 3 and half the time itd go in and the other half Dwight would just pull down the Offensive board then its kicked back outside to Nash for another jumper.

Yeah, I'd feel the same way. I'm down to run it again though if you want. It's been pretty frustrating with this game. Feels like whenever I play someone, that every damn 3 is going to go in.

Just woke up from a 6 hour nap.. feeling groggy as hell
30t6p3b.gif
who wants a W?

Had a good game with the mavs.  If only the AI defense was smart enough to recognize the same play over and over and adjust to it.  I really hope improve in that next year.

Had a good game with the mavs.  If only the AI defense was smart enough to recognize the same play over and over and adjust to it.  I really hope improve in that next year.

Yeah man, GG. I thought you were gonna come back in the end. I was trying to mix in some other plays so because you seemed to catch on that play pretty quick.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Yeah man, GG. I thought you were gonna come back in the end. I was trying to mix in some other plays so because you seemed to catch on that play pretty quick.

Are we allowed to play off ball?  I wanted to jump those passes but I wasn't sure if we are allowed.

Back
Top Bottom