NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

i don't even think on ball is needed anymore, can't even tell if the other person is doing it anyway

idk why but that pisses me off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Gotta start like right now i gotta be at the airport in 7 hours from now and im not packed
laugh.gif
wanna try it again?

GIVE ME A *$+%+$% BREAK.

*@@% this game, maybe ill be back next week, maybe not. 2 times today i get beat by buzzer beaters with the shooter with 2-3 hands in his face. Unbelievable.

Turn the difficulty up on this !**% im sick of people shooting 234049230 3pters while im out here grinding it out trying not to lose a lead cause ray allen or OJ mayo hit 90% off the catch and shoot.

Relax kid.

And don't even get me started on Dirk getting stuffed by Tayshawn clearly but somehow the ball cuts through Tay's hand like hes a ghost and it scores
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Game is trash.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Relax kid.

And don't even get me started on Dirk getting stuffed by Tayshawn clearly but somehow the ball cuts through Tay's hand like hes a ghost and it scores
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Game is trash.

6i8nih.jpg

And to think I was about to put Mike Miller back in.
laugh.gif
GG though regardless.

Another L at the hands of Ray Allen. Dwades Defensive rating is 99 and his d on ball and off is really tight and Ray Ray still always got away from him when I played. Just gotta let him get his and limit everyone else

Originally Posted by Clockin Dollars

gg lakers. god my team sucks. everyone has a slow release except granger

Ya it was a good game.  I feel your pain about slow/weird releases; I'm still trying to adjust to my players.

Back
Top Bottom