NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

asldkfjaeoif RESET BOBCATS AND SIXERS AGAIN

Finally its not me whos up in the 4th that gets screwed over.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

asldkfjaeoif RESET BOBCATS AND SIXERS AGAIN

Finally its not me whos up in the 4th that gets screwed over.
30t6p3b.gif

I ain't even mad. Like i told you in that message it's nearly impossible to get a full league game in during the week from 6-9 est. 

That was a highlight reel game too, the melo and wade dunks and wade pinning melo on the glass
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Cousins got tea bagged
laugh.gif

I think you got connection issues fam cause I don't have problems with connecting to games on Madden, 2k, halo, COD you name it... 3 out of our 4 games have been ended by connection failures...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I think you got connection issues fam cause I don't have problems with connecting to games on Madden, 2k, halo, COD you name it... 3 out of our 4 games have been ended by connection failures...

Neither do I. I haven't had one online game outside of the league dropped either. Whenever a league game gets dropped it's always been during this time

I think it's time to replace some of these guys who haven't been on in awhile. Lakers hasn't even been on xbl in 8 days. Guy with Twolves never plays, guy with magic never plays, still don't have a user for the suns, who else isn't active? Crag get out of the music forum and get in here son

Originally Posted by Shadystylez

im outta the league have fun guys

roll.gif
roll.gif
Wth?

I left my xbox on in the other room on accident thats why i didnt reply... My dude upstate will probably take the Magic if he nuts up and cops the game soon

Im in the process of moving so I haven't really been getting games in like i should. Everything should be normal again by the end of this week.

GG woody... I finally feel like justice was served vs the servers
sick.gif

You need to trade John Wall to me... I swear hes only been on the floor for like 4 minutes combined in our 4 games.

Take Artest

Back
Top Bottom