NBA 2K9 or NBA LIVE 09

the only thing live had on 2k was the all star weekend..oh and the real sneakers on live 2002. other then that....R.I.P. and I been playing live since '95but I had to admit the truth.

2k9 is that piff...possibly the 2nd best sports game of the year behind fifa.....close 2nd with madden and nhl 09 behind it.

i just couldnt get into live when i played it, albeit it was a demo.

both are garbage.

still dont see how anyone can even say 2k is that even that much more better then Live.

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

the only thing live had on 2k was the all star weekend..oh and the real sneakers on live 2002. other then that....R.I.P. and I been playing live since '95 but I had to admit the truth.
laugh.gif
It wasn't too many on there. I only remember therebeing a few Reebok shoes.

Live 2004 will probably always be my favorite basketball game though.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

the only thing live had on 2k was the all star weekend..oh and the real sneakers on live 2002. other then that....R.I.P. and I been playing live since '95 but I had to admit the truth.
laugh.gif
It wasn't too many on there. I only remember there being a few Reebok shoes.

all you remember is the reeboks? whaaaat? it was the 1st game to use jordans. XI's, XVI's,III's im sure it was more but cant recall.

either way, 2 only good things about live, since then.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

laugh.gif
It wasn't too many on there. I only remember there being a few Reebok shoes.

all you remember is the reeboks? whaaaat? it was the 1st game to use jordans. XI's, XVI's,III's im sure it was more but cant recall.

either way, 2 only good things about live, since then.
Are YOU sure that wasn't 2004 you're talkin about with VC on the cover?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

both are garbage.

still dont see how anyone can even say 2k is that even that much more better then Live.

son give it up...you're mad i beat you the other day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

2k9 is that piff...possibly the 2nd best sports game of the year behind fifa.....close 2nd with madden and nhl 09 behind it.

i just couldnt get into live when i played it, albeit it was a demo.

Glad this dude knows whats up. FIFA 09 is GOAT next gen sports game, second is FIFA 08....Madden did come correct this year though.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Live sucks so bad . How is Live 05 gonna be better than Live 09 ?

what I'm sayin
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom