*NBA All-Star Saturday Thread (H-O-R-S-E, Skills Challenge, 3-Point Shootout, Dunk Contest)*

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

wow kobes broad.....smooooooooooooooooookin

yeh that's his wife she looks much hotter next to lebron's girl tho
roll.gif
she is ugly
sick.gif

ANyone notice how mellow shaq is these days. Very soft spoken, no jokes, with his wife and kids, no drama, no dancing....

^ i know its his wife... and shes ugly??? are you @$+%+*@ kidding me?? u obviously do not like girls... take the L and start dreamin about guys

Oh and I didn't read the thread but I saw Shaq and his ex wife at the dunk contest. I guess they are back together or divorced on good terms?
nerd.gif
same thing i was thinking, if shaq got back with thatbroad..
smh.gif

Shaunie using shaq for all-star festivities..
laugh.gif

i was talking to my boy out in Chicago, says they gettin the "Kryptonate" foam lites on the 7 of March. limited to 8 pairs.

Holla

i missed the contest last night. radio hacks this morning were talkin about the contest and talking about some of the people in attendance. Apparently ChrisTucker was there and they were killing him this morning, Sayin hes no longer funny or skinny. What did Tucker do?

Beyonce lookin like she's slimmed down a little bit. She was starting to get them chunkified arms

Is that Delonte West right behind these two? Looks like it

bd6eb9dfpr7.jpg

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

I think a lot of people saying that Rudy got jerked are forgetting how many attempts it took him to actually throw down that dunk. Time ran out and he still didn't put it down. His score was a good reflection of that. Not a 50 but low 40s if I'm not mistaken. It was a dope dunk. But there has to be some sort of penalty for having to take so many attempts.
His "Martin" dunk was definitely crazy though.
grin.gif

Why would you claim people are forgetting his numerous attempts to complete that dunk? Ain't no one forgetting. I mean I saw it, everyone here saw it and despite that it was still clearly not scored in a fair manner. His first dunk was a 42/43 while Howard's first was a 50? That was a joke right there. You need to take into account that Pau was setting up Rudy with some poor serves on that second dunk too, which was a big reason it took so many tries. Dwight Howard is 7 ft tall with an arm length of a good 3 ft at least. A straight ahead dunk on a 12 ft basket off the board shouldn't be that difficult for someone like him. And it wasn't. And it wasn't creative either unless you think coming out of phone booth with a cape is creative.

Perfectly put. I am so frustrated with the NBA lately. A 50 on Dwights first dunk? Then kenny and reggie almost came on themselves on that basic off the sideof the rim tomahawk dunk. C'MON man, have we stooped that low to go wild over basic dunks any descent dunker can pull off? Also, i agree 100% with youregarding the 12 foot rim dunk. i mean any 7 footer, with long arms and good hops can pull that off, and the whole superman theme was just redundant. As usual,the NBA got what it knew it would get, a nate vs dwight matchup, regardless of how good JR smith or Rudy were going to be.
And how disrespectful of Kenny and Reggie to be making fun at Rudy's jersey switch. They need to get the facts straight before they start poking fun..."wheres gina?" Reggie Miller is a grade A moron. "he aint scuurrrred" i wanted to slap that N so bad.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

That dunk contest was beyond wack.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

- Dwight once again with the stupid gimmicks and getting 50's just because of who he is
- Nate should have been disqualified for that stupid off the back dunk, I can do that and probably make it look even better. I did that dunk off my boys back in middle school and I am in no way overly athletic or have ups like that
eyes.gif

- Rudy with some sick dunks and getting shafted just because hes not a big name and it took him "too many tries", if they're gonna score him lower for that then they should just make the time limit shorter, ya know?
- Judges OBVIOUSLY biased
- Oh, and LeBron isnt gonna do it
laugh.gif
, but if he does maybe he can bring the spark back to this comp because its been GARBAGE the last few years

I agree. I mean the judges certainly didnt care the year Nate took 50 tries to pull off his dunk. At least Rudy's missed attempts were due to bad passes,not his fault Pau was messing up the passes. I hate A.S weekend. I just wanna see shaq kobe and phil together and thats it, the rest is all propaganda.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Bron.
e2f2c985ea977d73d9163f8d6359ed2a-getty-83008114mw008_sprite_slam_d.jpg
Anyone know where I might be able to find a high resolution of this? Like Wallpaper size? Please

Once again Dwight Howard is super corny.

Rudy Fernandez deserved to be treated better by the judges as well as Kenny Smith for making the negative comments he made about him and Spain. Kenny's a funny dude most of the time, but that was really uncalled for.

Yea, then you got Reggie in the background before his first dunk going "Martin who? Wheres Gina... Ive seen that dunk, Rex Chapman did a betterjob..." Someone please slap these dudes for me... Also, someone should make a gif of rudy pointing at the judges and giving them the "thumbsdown"
roll.gif

e7355cfbff8ae11f523ecee5e3f44d7b-getty-83008114mc029_sprite_slam_d.jpg

is that before or after the dunk contest? why is he holding howard's cape? rigged. nike, spalding, nba
nerd.gif
.. or am i reachin'?

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

e7355cfbff8ae11f523ecee5e3f44d7b-getty-83008114mc029_sprite_slam_d.jpg

is that before or after the dunk contest? why is he holding howard's cape? rigged. nike, spalding, nba
nerd.gif
.. or am i reachin'?

NO YOU ARE NOT REACHIN'
NBA = WWF

Originally Posted by BangDak

^i thought he was pointing at pau
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nah, thats just what kenny and reggie said, but he was pointing at the judges for snubbing him. nba = wwf

Back
Top Bottom