NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he's just bout bold enough to try tho. Them 2 crack me up when they're goin at each other. There's clearly something more there tho. Chuck hates Shaq.

Charles just loves talking trash, and a lot of the time he's actually pretty creative when he makes fun of Shaq. But Shaq has the sense of humour of a ten year-old, so he just responds with the same old insults like "barbecue chicken!" or by reminding Chuck he doesn't have a championship. That gets old fast. I'm surprised there hasn't been this kind of heat between them until now.

Speaking of humour though....Kerr dogging Duncan throughout the game was legit funny.

Last edited:
@KennyDucey: Russ said he tried to miss his last free throw. "I guess I couldn't miss tonight, huh?"

:pimp:

This all-star game wasn't so bad honestly.

I did not watch it but judging from the score, it was an intensive offense game.
Playing too hard defense and not allowing many dunks would be wrong in an allstar game.
low scoring game can be justified in the playoffs but not when it is about entertainment.

Surprised Melo played so badly last night.  He lives for these moments.  Made for this, you might even say.

@KennyDucey: Russ said he tried to miss his last free throw. "I guess I couldn't miss tonight, huh?"

:pimp:

Yea he really tried

I had the east at +5.5 in game and +4.5 for the game....was happy when I saw I saw the big rainbow shot and it turned to a :stoneface: when it went in :lol:

Carmarshmello anthony is still one of my fav players but if he was gonna shut it down he should have done so before the all star game and let brandon knight take his spot

There was an unfortunate amount of 3s for an AS game, but a few players made it pretty decent.

Russy, Harden, LBJ, and Steph most notably.

I hope they revisit the notion that because you're having a good season, you deserve a spot on the roster.

I'm tryna see Gerald Green out there, not Kyle Lowry.

hes saying there were some lackluster performances in the allstar game, and then hes implying that theyre only on the team for having a good half a season but don't really belong there. and i agree.

hes saying there were some lackluster performances in the allstar game, and then hes implying that theyre only on the team for having a good half a season but don't really belong there. and i agree.

So some players who are playing like all-stars shouldn't be in the all-star game? For players who don't make the team automatically every year, when they do have a good start to the season and get selected to the game it probably means a lot to some of them.

Nah man we're not going to entertain this. As much as this is an exhibition basketball game you gotta earn your spot

i'd really like to see the NBA go the route of the NFL & have a draft. pick 12 all stars from each conference and have 2 captains draft their teams. it'd balance the talent and would be cool to see lineups that wouldnever be possible.

that would be cool 
pimp.gif

shame on me I leave in NYC and didn't even get to experience any of the all star festivities  was working the late shift all weekend. 

It's going to get worse, especially if all these dudes are doing is shooting 3s. 133 attempts is ridiculous even for an All Star game. The crowd was pretty dead as well, hopefully the fans in Toronto are better. Did they announce the 2017 game site yet?

Back
Top Bottom