NBA All Star Weekend in Houston

^It's not considered "Little San Fran" as much now as it was years ago, but no, he's not lying. Plus, we're basically comparing a small fraction of Houston to the entire city of San Fran....I'd like to think Montrose "is not even ******* with SF" :lol:

Last edited:
man I miss home
frown.gif

I ******* hate where Im at
where you at

^It's not considered "Little San Fran" as much now as it was years ago, but no, he's not lying. Plus, we're basically comparing a small fraction of Houston to the entire city of San Fran....I'd like to think Montrose "is not even ******* with SF" :lol:
Montrose is hipster,gentrification city now and houston by far has a way higher homosexual populace then sf actually( we have a lesbian mayor) houston is/was never on par with the bay or even Austin for that matter but I won't lie the bars down here are on point and I am definately glad houston ain't ****** with sf... Can't wait to move from this boring *** city of nothing but concrete( drops microphone...out bish)

Seen more women in black/red 11s down here than I have seen women in Jordan's period. **** is sexy. I have no pull game so it's no never mind to me, but if I thought I did I would just try to pull birds at the mall, airport, and around town and save on $100 cover charges and unbearable traffic

Montrose is hipster,gentrification city now and houston by far has a way higher homosexual populace then sf actually( we have a lesbian mayor) houston is/was never on par with the bay or even Austin for that matter but I won't lie the bars down here are on point and I am definately glad houston ain't ****** with sf... Can't wait to move from this boring *** city of nothing but concrete( drops microphone...out bish)

So...do you like Houston and hate San Fran, hate Houston and like San Fran, or none of the above? Have you been hurt here or there? Confusion bumbled up post right here :lol:

I live in Houston and I heard that the Galleria is charging for entrance the weekend?

Did anyone see any celebrities at the Galleria?

I heard Big Sean is gonna be at the Willowbrook Foot Action tommorow!

I live in Houston and I heard that the Galleria is charging for entrance the weekend?

Did anyone see any celebrities at the Galleria?

I heard Big Sean is gonna be at the Willowbrook Foot Action tommorow!
damb. you crunk, bro. :lol:

Seen more women in black/red 11s down here than I have seen women in Jordan's period. **** is sexy. I have no pull game so it's no never mind to me, but if I thought I did I would just try to pull birds at the mall, airport, and around town and save on $100 cover charges and unbearable traffic
best fuggin idea i've heard brah...

you'd prolly do better going that route...

"excuse me sweetheart... where you heading tonight? afterwhile, we outta hook up"

your welcome.

:pimp: :pimp:

Damnnnnn man the Gallo was so ****** packed today **** was insane. There were soooo many **** out chea **** was not even funny, I ain't seen it that live in a min. All the females was dressed up like they was goin to the club :rofl: :rofl: they were really trippin

Pulled me two girls numbers tho :pimp: :pimp:
Had eye contact with one chick in the food court and from there it was over lol gave her a lil smile she smiled back so I proceded over there and it was pretty much a rap.

I seen John Wall, Melo, Wale, Bill Russel, Bun B, DJ Drama, Killa Kyleon, Jessica Rabbit and Teyana Taylor up there today. Btw I can't believe them Teyana shoes going for so much :lol: I shoulda bought me a pair and flipped em, had a homeboy that bought like 5 pairs :smh: :lol:

They said they was gon charge money to get in but I doubt they do that, chances are they won't.

Damnnnnn man the Gallo was so ****** packed today **** was insane. There were soooo many **** out chea **** was not even funny, I ain't seen it that live in a min. All the females was dressed up like they was goin to the club
roll.gif
roll.gif
they were really trippin

Pulled me two girls numbers tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Had eye contact with one chick in the food court and from there it was over lol gave her a lil smile she smiled back so I proceded over there and it was pretty much a rap.

I seen John Wall, Melo, Wale, Bill Russel, Bun B, DJ Drama, Killa Kyleon, Jessica Rabbit and Teyana Taylor up there today. Btw I can't believe them Teyana shoes going for so much
laugh.gif
I shoulda bought me a pair and flipped em, had a homeboy that bought like 5 pairs
mean.gif
laugh.gif

They said they was gon charge money to get in but I doubt they do that, chances are they won't.
good stuff haha

Damnnnnn man the Gallo was so ****** packed today **** was insane. There were soooo many **** out chea **** was not even funny, I ain't seen it that live in a min. All the females was dressed up like they was goin to the club :rofl: :rofl: they were really trippin

Pulled me two girls numbers tho :pimp: :pimp:

I seen John Wall, Melo, Wale, Bill Russel, Bun B, DJ Drama, Killa Kyleon, Jessica Rabbit and Teyana Taylor up there today. Btw I can't believe them Teyana shoes going for so much :lol: I shoulda bought me a pair and flipped em, had a homeboy that bought like 5 pairs :smh: :lol:

Man they better not charge to get in, that's bull. Tryna hit that *** up tomorrow and get on these yambs

Back
Top Bottom