NBA All Star Weekend in Houston

Real talk if this **** ain't in my city I'm never going again.

This traffic wasnt that crazy in Dallas in a snowstorm.

:x heard they're charging like $20 to get in the Galleria just cause Rihanna and Beyonce were there, no wonder why people are packed in there and stuck to each other like glue :lol:

Real talk if this **** ain't in my city I'm never going again.

This traffic wasnt that crazy in Dallas in a snowstorm.

It had been tolerable for the most part up until just now (I been down here since Tuesday). I worked the Jam Session from 12 to 4 (I was working the dunk rims station, the 9 ft if anyone saw me) and then hung out some (those SkullCandy girls :smile: and decided to leave at 5:15 to go to my hotel to change and buy/print a ticket for All Star Saturday, the Galleria Courtyard (directly across the street from the mall :x, got a good price on it though I guess) which is like 7 miles, didn't walk into the hotel until about 6:45. Said freak it, no way I'm going to make it back down there in time so I'm just watching on tv like everyone else.

I guess I'll drop major cake on the big game tomorrow, still nothing under like $550 for seats in the boonies :x

Last edited:
i saw this thread and tears of laughter came to my eyes. is there still a swag surplus down there? i was down in the H at the end of december. my girl talked me into going into this tex-mex joint called chacho's on westheimer. we found a booth over in the corner over looking the blvd. i see this young cat walking up the street in vans, powder blue skinny jeans, a white button up, some wild colored aviator earflap knit hat, and black isotoner leather gloves. i giggled a little thinking dude's gear was too intense for me and the rest of the block to experience at that moment, and that with it being as chilly outside as it was at the time, dude didn't feel it was necessary to wear a jacket with his knit cap and gloves.

a minute later, the food came and i see dude walking up the street in the opposite direction. this time homie had two more little dudes with him, in a crew i guess. they were all dressed in the same vans, skinny jeans in assorted colors, white button ups, knit caps and black leather gloves. you ever laugh so hard you get the hiccups?

Slam Dunk contest is horrible this year.  It's not getting any better. They need to just cut it out next year.

i saw this thread and tears of laughter came to my eyes. is there still a swag surplus down there? i was down in the H at the end of december. my girl talked me into going into this tex-mex joint called chacho's on westheimer. we found a booth over in the corner over looking the blvd. i see this young cat walking up the street in vans, powder blue skinny jeans, a white button up, some wild colored aviator earflap knit hat, and black isotoner leather gloves. i giggled a little thinking dude's gear was too intense for me and the rest of the block to experience at that moment, and that with it being as chilly outside as it was at the time, dude didn't feel it was necessary to wear a jacket with his knit cap and gloves.

a minute later, the food came and i see dude walking up the street in the opposite direction. this time homie had two more little dudes with him, in a crew i guess. they were all dressed in the same vans, skinny jeans in assorted colors, white button ups, knit caps and black leather gloves. you ever laugh so hard you get the hiccups?

Chachos is worse than taco bell but they drinks are good. at least you didnt end up at the BLACK chachoa of 610 .......lawd hamercy.......shout out to the HEB on OST in Scott ....

Any dude tryna get yambs in htown should just go to TSU and tell a chick Hi............that it guarantee youll get some of the Sallie mae money

Not bad. Much better than that celebrity all star game. Made me cringe watching it. 

Was @ the Galleria today and man it felt like a big *** club :lol: some women were looking right while others were ehhhh. I'm no *** man but the amount of booty I saw today :x in them leggings and dresses. Traffic was a b though :smh:

What was the huge crowd in front of the LV store. People really that thirsty to watch ball players and celebs shop?

Like I don't get it. what is the point to get dressed up to go to a mall and stand around hoping to catch a glimpse of a celebrity. Then what?

Yea Gallo was crazy af!
I thought Friday was bad :lol: this was bout 5 times worse, everybody stuck on each other and **** :smh:
There was females everywhere tho :pimp:

Trinidad James was in that *** too! :rofl:

Houston traffic is usually bad but this **** is just outtaline :smh:

What was the huge crowd in front of the LV store. People really that thirsty to watch ball players and celebs shop?

Like I don't get it. what is the point to get dressed up to go to a mall and stand around hoping to catch a glimpse of a celebrity. Then what?

hope you get pregnated by russell westbrook

I think thats when Trinidad was in there.

**** dont make any sense b. I get why females do it. They trying to get their tuition paid buy some sucka ball player. But why are dudes smushed up like sardines to watch lebron james shop?

That's stupid. Why would you go through all that stress ; parking,traffic,huge crowds to talk to the same chicks that will be at the same mall NEXT Saturday. Ok maybe a few joints are coming from out of state for ASW but they aren't coming out to Houston to mess with some regular dude. Idk man doesn't seem like its worth it

Dude got like 4 posts asking the same **** :lol:

But I couldn't be in that mall with it that packed..no no no

Dude got like 4 posts asking the same **** :lol:

But I couldn't be in that mall with it that packed..no no no

Been in Houston all my life. Traffic reminded me when hurricane Rita came thru and everyone in the city was evacuating. That's how bad it was around galleria. Did see wale though. Cousin got couple autographs from various ball players. Yambs was every which way it was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom