NBA All Star Weekend in Houston

I was at galleria from 2-6. Copped all star lebrons from HoH, stupid packed.
Did the whole Jordan 28s experience they had set up. Had front row to all the interviews bun b did with Andre ward, some Olympic runner, Andre Johnson, Carmelo Anthony.

I'll be at jam session tomorrow at 1pm.
Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Kevin love supposed to be there just to name a few.

Saturday at galleria, bun b supposed to interview russel Westbrook, Chris Paul at the Jordan event. Around 2-3pm.

Real talk, I heard that the yambs in H-Town are amazing, so I sent in my application to UH Law Center yesterday. 
laugh.gif

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Live on Westheimer...the traffic is NOT appreciated. :smh:
The yambz are definitely out here though. I wanted to hit up the Galleria today, but I know it's gonna be crazy

Yes...by Little SF i mean it's the gay district basically. don't listen to anyone telling you it's not.
if they try to they don't know what they're talking about.
of course there's places to go on Montrose, but generally speaking if you find yourself on Montrose...

*eli porter voice* you already in the gay parade *eli porter voice*

i live on the west side of houston. i wasnt able to really do anything last night because me and coworkers had the longest happy hour ever. but today...im bound  to be on the prowl 
glasses.gif

all the yambs to be had...

is this a Houston thing or every all star weekend?

Id like to say its both. Pretty sure it was the same when they had it it Dallas (unless that was the year it snowed like crazy)

i live on the west side of houston. i wasnt able to really do anything last night because me and coworkers had the longest happy hour ever. but today...im bound  to be on the prowl 
glasses.gif

are you anywhere near Eldridge or Synott?

Real talk, I heard that the yambs in H-Town are amazing, so I sent in my application to UH Law Center yesterday. 
laugh.gif

Fingers crossed.
To me what separates the H from the rest is the snow bunnies.

They breed both the one's with the stoooopid phatty's and them bad bunnies w/ the dark hair and in perfect shape. Lawwwwwwd. 
mean.gif

nthat.gif

Id like to say its both. Pretty sure it was the same when they had it it Dallas (unless that was the year it snowed like crazy)
im actually off of I10 and Eldridge. Ill be moving near the galleria area next week. I drove by that area today around 2-3...OD traffic. it was insane lol.

These pics I'm seeing on IG of the Galleria :wow:

STUPID PACKED.

Last edited:
lmao @ shopping during all star weekend, i think thats what you do before you leave for the weekend, maybe its just me, i did LA two years ago, any updates i know one of yall out in them streets chasing yambs.

im actually off of I10 and Eldridge. Ill be moving near the galleria area next week. I drove by that area today around 2-3...OD traffic. it was insane lol.

Ahhh ok, usually when people mention west Houston they start naming stuff that's not at all west Houston :lol:.

And there's traffic everywhere right now (and usually on any given day anyway), but this is the first time I've ever been directly in it. Took me about 30 minutes just to go from West Bellfort to South Post Oak :x

Ahhh ok, usually when people mention west Houston they start naming stuff that's not at all west Houston
laugh.gif

And there's traffic everywhere right now (and usually on any given day anyway), but this is the first time I've ever been directly in it. Took me about 30 minutes just to go from West Bellfort to South Post Oak
sick.gif
there were lines on all exits of 610..westheimer..post oak...woodway...i wanted to cry lol. are u hitting up any spots tonight? me and this female discussed going places but we was like eff it so we are chillin at my crib for the night 
glasses.gif
 no way im paying $50 to get into a club where theres no open bar 
laugh.gif

Went to jam session earlier that *** was weak af. I remember the last jam session here was live den a ***** idk what happend. I shoulda prolly been there earlier in the morning for the practice tho.

I damn near bought tickets for tonight's stuff at Toyata center but had to hold myself back lol don't got extra bread to be spending :lol:

there were lines on all exits of 610..westheimer..post oak...woodway...i wanted to cry lol. are u hitting up any spots tonight? me and this female discussed going places but we was like eff it so we are chillin at my crib for the night 
glasses.gif

no way im paying $50 to get into a club where theres no open bar 
laugh.gif

I'm riding with some dudes to hit up a mildy ratchet strip club, I think on Gessner. i don't plan on spending a bunch of money either cause of 2 test and a loan I'll be paying off next week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom