[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

http://www.nicekicks.com/...nba-all-star-game-recap/

eek.gif
at the Galaxy detail

DRose: "I can dance. But there’s a time and place for that. And I don’t think that it was then and there."

KD on if he knew he was close to Chamberlain's scoring record: "I didn't know. I didn't know," he said. "But you know, MVP is something that you want to get in this game, and I'm glad I got it. It made me feel better, all the guys congratulated me. It's just crazy now that I can hoist this trophy."
Eastern Conference coach Tom Thibodeau on LeBron James' late turnover: "He made a lot of big plays. He made big shtos, great reads. You have a scramble situation and an open floor, and you have a very dynamic scorer and a guy with great vision and good decision-making. You know, you can call a time-out and it allows the defense to get set, or you can trust his ability to make a play. Throughout his career, he's shown that he's capable of making big plays."
Heat F LeBron James on his crucial late-game turnover: "I seen my teammate open for a split-second, I told him I seen him open the first time and I didn't release the ball. When I tried to throw it late, that's what usually happens and it results in a turnover. Definitely wish I could have that one back."

Very disappointing.

You're taught to never throw cross court passes anyway.

Then you've been stroking from 3 all night long, you're down by 2 and you have the perfect opportunity to drain one over Kobe for the W.

Unbelievable.

Wade's inability to catch & Deron's airball were just as atrocious, however.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by MzD650

Thanks for the loss Wade and James. I hate you **##% both.

LOL.  As if your boy did anything at all in this game.
Wouldnt know, I was at work. Got home for the 4th qrtr. Didnt see Lu or D. Rose at all. Thibs resting his guys.
Neither of them did a damn thing even when in the game.

Wouldnt know, I was at work. Got home for the 4th qrtr. Didnt see Lu or D. Rose at all. Thibs resting his guys.
Rose made a dent in the game when it counted....idk what game you watched...

Besides, PG's dont get the shine they deserve on a court full of "Dunkers" and pure scorers...

what game were you watching? 
laugh.gif
  rose scored 10 points in 2 minutes in the 3rd. 

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Rose made a dent in the game when it counted....idk what game you watched...

Besides, PG's dont get the shine they deserve on a court full of "Dunkers" and pure scorers...

last time i checked, westbrook and deron were a major part of tonights game.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
at everybody mad at Lebron.
Even if he makes that shot, then the new argument from NT would be "it's only a practice game, do it in the playoffs." no matter what he does everything will be turned negative

This

But I am mad that he was the one who in bounded the ball and didn't take that shot. I really hope someone gets in this guys ear between now and the playoffs. For the love of God!!

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Thibs didn't play Rose towards the end because D-Will was on fire. Plus, Thibs is going to protect his star point guard more than anything. It was just sort of convenient that D-Will has hot, providing an excuse not to play Rose.
there was an 18 minute cap on Rose to rest him and Thibs wasn't going to go over it. 

To those that aren't aware as to why Lebron is receiving so much hate, there's not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7, but several reasons why he attracts so much attention. People make The Decision to criticize him harshly based on things he's done. He depicts himself as the hero but doesn't step up when he's expected to. I'm sure you've heard other reasons and maybe you've Chosen 1 that you agree with.

Wade sounded salty in his post game interview. Is that game winner Kobe had on him still lingering? 2nd best SG stuff? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't wanna watch all star games in the future where durant and westbrook take 42 shots combined. I don't care about players being rewarded or not.

Almost every player shoots 50% or better in all star games so that is irrelevant. How do you play aldridge only 9 min?
30t6p3b.gif

kd and russ are both 23, so i guess you won't be watching the all-star game for a while

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

yall lakers' fans taken this wayyyy tooo seriously

yes durant played 37 mins.. kobe played 35

yes durant took 25 shoots.. but dude shot 56%

Durant won this due to shooting every time he touched the ball and playing almost 38 min 
30t6p3b.gif

dude did not have a particularly great game and was clanking shot after shot during the east comeback

Westbrook played 27 minutes. The next bench player played 18 min.

Kevin Love was in the zone. Dude should have gotten more playing time than Westbrook.

kobe was 1-4 in the 4th and 1 of 2 at the line (durant was 1-2 in the 4th)

westbrook was 10-17 and his team has the best record in the west, you don't think his coach is going to reward him?
I don't wanna watch all star games in the future where durant and westbrook take 42 shots combined. I don't care about players being rewarded or not.

Almost every player shoots 50% or better in all star games so that is irrelevant. How do you play aldridge only 9 min?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
GOTTA be #*+$*$$ kidding me...YOU and all the other kobe fans complaining about the amount of shots Durant took are ridiculous because I BET y'all weren't saying *$%* when the greatest ball hog in NBA History, KOBE Bryant, took the SAME amount of shots and shot it at an even LOWER percentage than Durant back in 01.  Oh yeah, but I bet you thought Kobe was just getting "booed" because he played for LA rather than actually being a ballhog right? 
roll.gif

Y'all dudes hella salty kobe didn't get the MVP.  Don't worry, I guarantee he'll be gunning for it next year like he always does.

Back
Top Bottom