[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

yall lakers' fans taken this wayyyy tooo seriously

yes durant played 37 mins.. kobe played 35

yes durant took 25 shoots.. but dude shot 56%

kobe was 1-4 in the 4th and 1 of 2 at the line (durant was 1-2 in the 4th)

westbrook was 10-17 and his team has the best record in the west, you don't think his coach is going to reward him?
I don't wanna watch all star games in the future where durant and westbrook take 42 shots combined. I don't care about players being rewarded or not.

Almost every player shoots 50% or better in all star games so that is irrelevant. How do you play aldridge only 9 min?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
GOTTA be #*+$*$$ kidding me...YOU and all the other kobe fans complaining about the amount of shots Durant took are ridiculous because I BET y'all weren't saying *$%* when the greatest ball hog in NBA History, KOBE Bryant, took the SAME amount of shots and shot it at an even LOWER percentage than Durant back in 01.  Oh yeah, but I bet you thought Kobe was just getting "booed" because he played for LA rather than actually being a ballhog right? 
roll.gif

Y'all dudes hella salty kobe didn't get the MVP.  Don't worry, I guarantee he'll be gunning for it next year like he always does.
Kobe's already known as one of the biggest ballhogs in history. Nothing needs to be said.

I am talking about how dudes are acting like Durant and Westbrook are not. Ball hogs are ball hogs. Catching feelings when your ball hog gets criticized
grin.gif

I love Derrick Rose as a player as much as anyone, but don't tell me you guys buy that stuff as him being some professional that is above his peers. It's the god damn All Star game introductions lol, not Game 1 of the Finals. He's a shy, introverted person who is not displaying exuberance in public under just about any setting. 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I love Derrick Rose as a player as much as anyone, but don't tell me you guys buy that stuff as him being some professional that is above his peers. It's the god damn All Star game introductions lol, not Game 1 of the Finals.He's a shy, introvertedperson who is not displayingexuberancein public under just about any setting.

I love Derrick Rose as a player as much as anyone, but don't tell me you guys buy that stuff as him being some professional that is above his peers. It's the god damn All Star game introductions lol, not Game 1 of the Finals. He's a shy, introverted person who is not displaying exuberance in public under just about any setting. 

tumblr_m012yhXJOr1qj966mo1_500.gif

I love Derrick Rose as a player as much as anyone, but don't tell me you guys buy that stuff as him being some professional that is above his peers.�It's the god damn All Star game introductions lol, not Game 1 of the Finals.�He's a shy, introverted�person who is not displaying�exuberance�in public under just about any setting.�

Great example, if that was actually him. Which it isn't. 

Kobe's already known as one of the biggest ballhogs in history. Nothing needs to be said.

I am talking about how dudes are acting like Durant and Westbrook are not. Ball hogs are ball hogs. Catching feelings when your ball hog gets criticized
grin.gif

Stop.

You're saying you don't wanna watch players because they ball-hog, but it's all gravy when Kobe does right?
laugh.gif

I love Derrick Rose as a player as much as anyone, but don't tell me you guys buy that stuff as him being some professional that is above his peers.�It's the god damn All Star game introductions lol, not Game 1 of the Finals.�He's a shy, introverted�person who is not displaying�exuberance�in public under just about any setting.�
eek.gif
roll.gif
Oh man

all-stars-10.jpg

My dude D.Rose..so serious
laugh.gif

Honestly though, it would be nice to see him have a little fun out there. I'm sure he showed a little more exuberance off the camera, behind the scenes. Derrick is just extremely focused on one thing, being healthy and getting a ring. He's a quiet guy by nature, doesn't get caught up in celebrity life. Hard to blame him. Besides, standing next to James and Wade would put anyone in a bad mood.

thats what i like about D.Rose he does his own thing and no dambs are given. hes on national tv but he still acts like himself. props to him

What yr was it when both teams came out and did like a 5 person dance like the robot and the West even got Nash, Duncan, and Nowitzki to participate?

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

eek.gif
roll.gif
Oh man

I don't care who that is. That is hilariously random 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*whew* I needed that. Gotta finish up this paper...

Originally Posted by Luong1209

grin.gif
Stop.

You're saying you don't wanna watch players because they ball-hog, but it's all gravy when Kobe does right?
laugh.gif

I was cringing when Kobe air balled his last 2 attempts so no. THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID. I don't even think I have said ANYTHING positive regarding Kobe in this thread.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

yall lakers' fans taken this wayyyy tooo seriously

yes durant played 37 mins.. kobe played 35

yes durant took 25 shoots.. but dude shot 56%

kobe was 1-4 in the 4th and 1 of 2 at the line (durant was 1-2 in the 4th)

westbrook was 10-17 and his team has the best record in the west, you don't think his coach is going to reward him?
I don't wanna watch all star games in the future where durant and westbrook take 42 shots combined. I don't care about players being rewarded or not.

Almost every player shoots 50% or better in all star games so that is irrelevant. How do you play aldridge only 9 min?
30t6p3b.gif
I BET y'all weren't saying *$%* when the greatest ball hog in NBA History, KOBE Bryant, took the SAME amount of shots

no but you were so you aint no better than these kobe "stans"

qft
its the all star game not a funeral.

players always dance in introductions at all star games...

let the players have fun.

i do not however need to have nicki minaj and shirtless men in glitter pants EVER AGAIN at the nba all star game. Who the damn puts this crap together? 14 year old girls????

nicki minaj and shirtless male dancers and @%#% bull..... smh way to give your average nba male fan what they want
laugh.gif

save that crap for the wnba all star game man...

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by PMatic

LeBron confirmed Kobe told him to shoot at the end of the game.
This what got me so heated right now. It's in Kobes DNA to be a shark in the water. He challenged LeBron to become that shark and take him down and the boy-punked-out!!!
30t6p3b.gif
Ya'll don't hear me. He challenged LeBron to prove himself worthy of the King title he carries around and he-punked-out.
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
this.
well he still the best complimentary player in the NBA

Man that isn't Derrick Rose forreal in that 2-step video is it? hahahaha. Dude in the rest is funny regardless.

You people need to stop making excuses for LeBron.

"It was an ASG", "It's an exhibition". Stop, just stop. Every player on the floor wanted to win. Was Bron playing less serious and intense when he brought the team back from 15 points down? Not only that, he had Kobe yapping in his ear. I can only imagine if Kobe was on Bron in the Finals.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom