[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Originally Posted by rashi

You people need to stop making excuses for LeBron.

"It was an ASG", "It's an exhibition". Stop, just stop. Every player on the floor wanted to win. Was Bron playing less serious and intense when he brought the team back from 15 points down? Not only that, he had Kobe yapping in his ear. I can only imagine if Kobe was on Bron in the Finals.
laugh.gif

Straight up.
laugh.gif

2 minutes left in the game when it got close, I said..."Bron's not shooting for the remainder of the game." Dudes defended him like "He's on fire! He'll get double teamed and have to pass." With 6 seconds left, he was 1 on 1 with Kobe of all people with plenty of space and passed.
laugh.gif

Everybody wants extra money, whether it's play money to them or not, and bragging rights against the best. The look on Bron's face at the end said it all. C'mon...

Originally Posted by odog24

thats what i like about D.Rose he does his own thing and no dambs are given. hes on national tv but he still acts like himself. props to him
the more I watch/hear about him, the more I like/respect him.

I don't know how Lebron did not shoot when he was so hot in the second half.  It was not like he was missing.

Big LeBron fan disappointed in dude yet again he folds like a lawn chair
Dude is Naymond from The Wire "its just not in me..."

Still can't believe Luol Deng was an All-Star. That's up there with the likes of BJ Armstrong and Dale Davis. Rudy Gay, Monta Ellis, Danny Granger and Kyrie Irving are rolling over in their graves right now.

I'm a big Rose fan... but if there was a time for dancing.. it was last night
laugh.gif

That's just how he is, and it would be nice to see him be a little more outgoing but oh well.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I love Derrick Rose as a player as much as anyone, but don't tell me you guys buy that stuff as him being some professional that is above his peers. It's the god damn All Star game introductions lol, not Game 1 of the Finals. He's a shy, introverted person who is not displaying exuberance in public under just about any setting. 
qft
its the all star game not a funeral.

players always dance in introductions at all star games...

let the players have fun.

i do not however need to have nicki minaj and shirtless men in glitter pants EVER AGAIN at the nba all star game. Who the damn puts this crap together? 14 year old girls????

nicki minaj and shirtless male dancers and @%#% bull..... smh way to give your average nba male fan what they want
laugh.gif

save that crap for the wnba all star game man...

there trying to broaden the demographic for ppl who live alternative lifestyle..... you see they always showing those anti gay bashing commercial

Wade was hating on Kobe, Westbrook, and Durant. He was talking like him and LeBron don't be out there trying to put up stats in every All-Star game either.

and it would be nice to see him be a little more outgoing but oh well.
You dudes sounding real feminine in this thread. "I wish he was more outgoing", "It's the All-Star game, he's supposed to dance."....

LOL. Ya'll pathetic...

Originally Posted by S4L3

You dudes sounding real feminine in this thread. "I wish he was more outgoing", "It's the All-Star game, he's supposed to dance."....

LOL. Ya'll pathetic...

QFT

That boy gets paid to hoop not stand around and flex on stage...

nah, Drose is a block of wood. Thats why I was wondering why Adidas signed him to such a big deal. He's not interesting like Kobe or Lebron. I mean, how many commercials can Drose have when he isnt sayign a word. I know how he feels, Im introverted too, but best believe if Im getting paid millions of dollars, Id come out of my shell real fast

Dudes are pathetic. Really.

Ridiculous amounts of criticisms and judgments passed during an All Star exhibition game.

Oh no... You said I sound feminine... I'm so insulted. My statement was barely even a criticism, take it easy.

laugh.gif
pathetic? Really? Coming from S4L that's quite comical.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

I love Derrick Rose as a player as much as anyone, but don't tell me you guys buy that stuff as him being some professional that is above his peers. It's the god damn All Star game introductions lol, not Game 1 of the Finals. He's a shy, introverted person who is not displaying exuberance in public under just about any setting. 

tumblr_m012yhXJOr1qj966mo1_500.gif

Lebron is Corny...
laugh.gif
That whole "having fun" expression on his face seems so forced...

Wait....people making a deal out of Rose not dancing or anything? Seeing that just made me nod my head in approval, its his personality not to do so.

Just go about your business and play.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wait....people making a deal out of Rose not dancing or anything? Seeing that just made me nod my head in approval, its his personality not to do so.

nah, he's a shy guy. Im sure you guys heard about the incident he had with the tv show that 1 time. he'll hide it by saying its all about business, but being an introvert or having social anxiety, it'd be extremely hard for somebody to just dance in front of millions of watchers.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Luol Deng fell over Durant and hurt his left wrist. He said it wasn't serious but he sat as a precaution, plus he sucks.

please tell me your not serious....

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by NobleKane

qft
its the all star game not a funeral.

players always dance in introductions at all star games...

let the players have fun.

i do not however need to have nicki minaj and shirtless men in glitter pants EVER AGAIN at the nba all star game. Who the damn puts this crap together? 14 year old girls????

nicki minaj and shirtless male dancers and @%#% bull..... smh way to give your average nba male fan what they want
laugh.gif

save that crap for the wnba all star game man...

there trying to broaden the demographic for ppl who live alternative lifestyle..... you see they always showing those anti gay bashing commercial
omg please dont bring up that horrible commercial 
laugh.gif
 if the wnba wasnt around big d stern wouldnt give two damns about that campaign

Originally Posted by blakep267

nah, he's a shy guy. Im sure you guys heard about the incident he had with the tv show that 1 time. he'll hide it by saying its all about business, but being an introvert or having social anxiety, it'd be extremely hard for somebody to just dance in front of millions of watchers.

What incident are you talking about?I bet 90 percent of the people on Niketalk are "introverts" in real life. That keyboard gives some of you a whole new personality.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by blakep267

What incident are you talking about?I bet 90 percent of the people on Niketalk are "introverts" in real life. That keyboard gives some of you a whole new personality.
Exactly what I was going to say, and people wondering why he would get such a lucrative sneaker deal....point is D Rose is a top player and fans will always support the best of the best regardless if they are dancing all the time or introverted (there is a market for anything). Shhhh most of ya'll are introverts anyways so ya'll can easily relate to him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

LOL. Ya'll pathetic...

Son i bet if he was on the warriors or 49ers you wouldnt be saying that 
laugh.gif
 lets be real now 

PLUS... I don't recall Jordan and the 90's elite NBA players Busting out in a "running man" or the "Cabbage-Patch" during All-Star game player introductions..... Let My man DRose Live...He's got an old soul
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom