NBA analyst/commentators you hate

Magic Johnson has to be the worst.  Dude can't even read the teleprompter...

Magic Johnson has to be the worst.  Dude can't even read the teleprompter...

Michael Wilbon as a columnist > Michael Wilbon as a TV personality 
Rick Kamla at NBA TV 
indifferent.gif

Although I like the most of NBA TV's line-up, Brent Barry is lot better than his brother at ESPN but I guess Jon Barry is louder and has a personality. I sure miss GPxC-Webb combo with Ahmad Rashad though 
laugh.gif
 because Dennis Scott ain't cutting it 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

ESPN's NBA coverage seems to me that they don't have their niche or personality yet, they try too hard to be those other guys at TNT but that certainly is not what they are good at. ABC/ESPN coverage of NBA always seemed like out of sync a little bit like when Al Michaels or Mike Tirico called games, they are so good at calling football (Michaels) or golf (Tirico) but never with basketball. Hubie Brown is only good thing they got going. I like Hannah Storm and Jalen Rose but other than those two, all the analysts and commentators down at Bristol are all just bunch of clowns. And for love of god, please get better analysts for Mike Breen.  

Michael Wilbon as a columnist > Michael Wilbon as a TV personality 
Rick Kamla at NBA TV 
indifferent.gif

Although I like the most of NBA TV's line-up, Brent Barry is lot better than his brother at ESPN but I guess Jon Barry is louder and has a personality. I sure miss GPxC-Webb combo with Ahmad Rashad though 
laugh.gif
 because Dennis Scott ain't cutting it 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

ESPN's NBA coverage seems to me that they don't have their niche or personality yet, they try too hard to be those other guys at TNT but that certainly is not what they are good at. ABC/ESPN coverage of NBA always seemed like out of sync a little bit like when Al Michaels or Mike Tirico called games, they are so good at calling football (Michaels) or golf (Tirico) but never with basketball. Hubie Brown is only good thing they got going. I like Hannah Storm and Jalen Rose but other than those two, all the analysts and commentators down at Bristol are all just bunch of clowns. And for love of god, please get better analysts for Mike Breen.  

Back
Top Bottom