NBA analyst/commentators you hate

Dennis Scott on NBATV sucks.

I actually don't mind Rick Kamla. He comes off brash at first, but he's very direct.

Dennis Scott on NBATV sucks.

I actually don't mind Rick Kamla. He comes off brash at first, but he's very direct.

I guess I'm the only 1 who doesn't let any of these guys bother.
ohwell.gif

Although, last night Stu Scott was unbearable. I was embarrasssed for him.
Reggie Miller is pretty bad too, but honestly most of the time I'm so locked into the game, that I don't even pay the commentators much attention.

I guess I'm the only 1 who doesn't let any of these guys bother.
ohwell.gif

Although, last night Stu Scott was unbearable. I was embarrasssed for him.
Reggie Miller is pretty bad too, but honestly most of the time I'm so locked into the game, that I don't even pay the commentators much attention.

I used to not be able to stand stu scott but I guess I dont really pay attention to him anymore so it doesnt really bother me
Reggie Miller is pretty annoying tho. Couldnt stand it when he was doing all the heat games in the ecf & semis

I used to not be able to stand stu scott but I guess I dont really pay attention to him anymore so it doesnt really bother me
Reggie Miller is pretty annoying tho. Couldnt stand it when he was doing all the heat games in the ecf & semis

Bucher, Jackson (so happy he's gone), Cheryl Miller, Reggie Miller is lame, another female announcer on ESPN/TNT, Broussard. Stuart Scott had nothing but dry jokes on draft night
roll.gif
I love to see him fail.

Rick Kamala on NBAtv seems like such a %#@%!%!%# cuz of his voice to me it's funny. Other than that he's a cool guy.

Bucher, Jackson (so happy he's gone), Cheryl Miller, Reggie Miller is lame, another female announcer on ESPN/TNT, Broussard. Stuart Scott had nothing but dry jokes on draft night
roll.gif
I love to see him fail.

Rick Kamala on NBAtv seems like such a %#@%!%!%# cuz of his voice to me it's funny. Other than that he's a cool guy.

Originally Posted by DT43

why do people hate on jon barry? he speaks the truth every time.. never makes dumb or reactionary comments

You must not have watched any of the Bulls series this year. His slurpage of D. Rose made it nearly unwatchable.

why do people hate on jon barry? he speaks the truth every time.. never makes dumb or reactionary comments

You must not have watched any of the Bulls series this year. His slurpage of D. Rose made it nearly unwatchable.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

And dude stays hating on the SPURS.

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

And dude stays hating on the SPURS.

Dennis Scott
Tim Legler
Jon Barry
Jay Bilas

and my hatred runs deepest for Doris Burke. Hands down the worst sports commentator in today's media!

Dennis Scott
Tim Legler
Jon Barry
Jay Bilas

and my hatred runs deepest for Doris Burke. Hands down the worst sports commentator in today's media!

Back
Top Bottom