NBA Draft Thread 2011

lakers should trade for a 10-15 pick and draft marshon brooks. i think if kobe mentors the kid thats the only way he can reach his full potential.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

lakers should trade for a 10-15 pick and draft marshon brooks. i think if kobe mentors the kid thats the only way he can reach his full potential.

That's what i was thinking.......but there's really no pieces to move, maybe LO

That's what i was thinking.......but there's really no pieces to move, maybe LO

Only way?
laugh.gif

Bismack could play center, I don't see why not.

Only way?
laugh.gif

Bismack could play center, I don't see why not.

LOL @ only way. Lakers need a PG but I doubt Mitch moves up that far to grab one. And we don't know if Knight/Kemba will even translate to being full time PGs with success.

LOL @ only way. Lakers need a PG but I doubt Mitch moves up that far to grab one. And we don't know if Knight/Kemba will even translate to being full time PGs with success.

All they need at point is a set of young legs that can defend and keep defenses honest... Shoot an open jumper and don't get torched on defense...

Filling the PG spot on that team shouldn't be difficult.

haha you're right not the only way. he still has a shot if drafted by the bobcats and mentored by MJ
laugh.gif

haha you're right not the only way. he still has a shot if drafted by the bobcats and mentored by MJ
laugh.gif

All they need at point is a set of young legs that can defend and keep defenses honest... Shoot an open jumper and don't get torched on defense...

Filling the PG spot on that team shouldn't be difficult.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

People act like Bismack is a mystery, he gets good minutes in the euro league for a playoff team, he;s one of there best players and he's 18...even if he's 23 I still think he's the third best player in this draft, he rebounds and he blocks shots, the most translatable statistics in basketball.
I agree with everything in this post.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

People act like Bismack is a mystery, he gets good minutes in the euro league for a playoff team, he;s one of there best players and he's 18...even if he's 23 I still think he's the third best player in this draft, he rebounds and he blocks shots, the most translatable statistics in basketball.
I agree with everything in this post.

Kemba pulls out of workout in sacramento. Apparently he wants nothing to do with them

Also Charlotte held a massive workout for 9 guys today, both burks and brooks had to sit out with injuries, not a good look.

Kemba pulls out of workout in sacramento. Apparently he wants nothing to do with them

Also Charlotte held a massive workout for 9 guys today, both burks and brooks had to sit out with injuries, not a good look.

i really want brooks to be a bobcat.......we need his offense....i'm glad stephen jackson is losing weight too.....

i really want brooks to be a bobcat.......we need his offense....i'm glad stephen jackson is losing weight too.....

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I really want to take a chance on Biyombo if he's there at 9. I know alot of people think we'd take Burks but I don't think there is a reason to when we can grab marshon or klay at 19.If only jack could get boris to work out with him smh

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I really want to take a chance on Biyombo if he's there at 9. I know alot of people think we'd take Burks but I don't think there is a reason to when we can grab marshon or klay at 19.If only jack could get boris to work out with him smh

Back
Top Bottom