NBA Draft Thread 2011

Kemba don't want it with Jimmer. 
laugh.gif

I doubt the Kings will even have the opportunity to draft Kemba or Brandon Knight, but I would love to see the top PGs go at it in a workout. Last time the Kings did that, Tyreke dominated Steph and Jonny or something. That wasn't even fair tho.  

Kemba don't want it with Jimmer. 
laugh.gif

I doubt the Kings will even have the opportunity to draft Kemba or Brandon Knight, but I would love to see the top PGs go at it in a workout. Last time the Kings did that, Tyreke dominated Steph and Jonny or something. That wasn't even fair tho.  

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

You think he's quick enough to guard PGs in the L?
I think he's smart enough to be serviceable on the defensive end.  I don't know why but I just think dude is a winner and can get it done at the next level.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

You think he's quick enough to guard PGs in the L?
I think he's smart enough to be serviceable on the defensive end.  I don't know why but I just think dude is a winner and can get it done at the next level.

Basically between DX and Twitter updates from workouts or reporters is what I check for.

Basically between DX and Twitter updates from workouts or reporters is what I check for.

Twolves making b easy available?

Apparently Charlotte was impressed by klay and singleton yesterday.

Twolves making b easy available?

Apparently Charlotte was impressed by klay and singleton yesterday.

Marcus (Mpls)

Do you think the TWolves will keep the 2nd pick or trade it?

Chad Ford (1:13 PM)

I think they trade. But they won't give the pick away. I think they're another possible destination for
Monta Ellis. I think they're also intrigued if they could swap No. 2 for JaVale McGee.

&

Adam (San Diego)

Chad, was wondering whether you heard anything regarding Kawhi Leonard's workout yesterday with the Wizards?

Chad Ford (1:24 PM)

He got great feedback from the Wizards. He's a very strong possibility at No. 6. So is Vesely if he's on the board. Valanciunas, Kanter also in the mix. I do think there's a chance of the Wizards moving up. The reports that they have been super active about it are bogus, but there are some in Washington that want to totally remake the roster around Wall. If they're are willing to move McGee (a big if) ... they could get into the Top 2.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/38793

McGee for the #2, straight up??? That would leave the Wizards with the #2, #6, #18, and #34 in this draft....

If they make that deal for the #2 (and take Williams), how amazing wold it be to swap Blatche/#6 to move up to #4 and take Kanter (if he's still there)???

Marcus (Mpls)

Do you think the TWolves will keep the 2nd pick or trade it?

Chad Ford (1:13 PM)

I think they trade. But they won't give the pick away. I think they're another possible destination for
Monta Ellis. I think they're also intrigued if they could swap No. 2 for JaVale McGee.

&

Adam (San Diego)

Chad, was wondering whether you heard anything regarding Kawhi Leonard's workout yesterday with the Wizards?

Chad Ford (1:24 PM)

He got great feedback from the Wizards. He's a very strong possibility at No. 6. So is Vesely if he's on the board. Valanciunas, Kanter also in the mix. I do think there's a chance of the Wizards moving up. The reports that they have been super active about it are bogus, but there are some in Washington that want to totally remake the roster around Wall. If they're are willing to move McGee (a big if) ... they could get into the Top 2.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/38793

McGee for the #2, straight up??? That would leave the Wizards with the #2, #6, #18, and #34 in this draft....

If they make that deal for the #2 (and take Williams), how amazing wold it be to swap Blatche/#6 to move up to #4 and take Kanter (if he's still there)???

Uh, if you can trade Summer League for (I assume) Derrick Williams you better do it. 

Uh, if you can trade Summer League for (I assume) Derrick Williams you better do it. 

I would give anything to see Williams and Wall together. 

But if Minny moves 2 for Javale, an FBI probe is in order.  There HAS to be more involved in that deal.  Javale and #6 or something. 

I would give anything to see Williams and Wall together. 

But if Minny moves 2 for Javale, an FBI probe is in order.  There HAS to be more involved in that deal.  Javale and #6 or something. 

Only thing with that move, if McGee goes, there will be a huge hole at the 5. This is why (if it goes down), I'd assume there'd be something else in the works to bring in Kanter.

Only thing with that move, if McGee goes, there will be a huge hole at the 5. This is why (if it goes down), I'd assume there'd be something else in the works to bring in Kanter.

Back
Top Bottom