NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I do not believe he has any chance of being a 3 in the NBA.

4 all the way.
If you were the Wiz, would you move 6, 18, and Javele for Williams? 

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I do not believe he has any chance of being a 3 in the NBA.

4 all the way.
If you were the Wiz, would you move 6, 18, and Javele for Williams? 

I'd hold onto #18.

but McGee/6?..sure, why not...I'm with Mike, I don't think that dude is ever going to be a competent player.

I'd hold onto #18.

but McGee/6?..sure, why not...I'm with Mike, I don't think that dude is ever going to be a competent player.

JaVale McGee is far from a veteran (something the Wolves desperately need, youngest squad in the NBA) and he's dumber than Bigmike on SAT day.

The #6 and #18 do nothing for this team.... Kahn has proven he can't draft well but that he DOES make good trades (Beasley for two second rounders, Anthony Randolph for Corey Brewer, Darko for Brian Cardinal, Rubio for Mike Miller and Randy Foye, etc.) He needs to move the #2 (or Derrick Williams) for an established player... not more picks, especially when the proposed trade would give them three! first rounders. We all remember the last time Kahn had the "luxury" of having three first round picks on draft day.

JaVale McGee is far from a veteran (something the Wolves desperately need, youngest squad in the NBA) and he's dumber than Bigmike on SAT day.

The #6 and #18 do nothing for this team.... Kahn has proven he can't draft well but that he DOES make good trades (Beasley for two second rounders, Anthony Randolph for Corey Brewer, Darko for Brian Cardinal, Rubio for Mike Miller and Randy Foye, etc.) He needs to move the #2 (or Derrick Williams) for an established player... not more picks, especially when the proposed trade would give them three! first rounders. We all remember the last time Kahn had the "luxury" of having three first round picks on draft day.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Still you're trading away a good player for one who hasn't been healthy for the past couple seasons and probably won't ever return back to his All-Star form.

Kaman made the All-Star team for the first time last year ...

Still you're trading away a good player for one who hasn't been healthy for the past couple seasons and probably won't ever return back to his All-Star form.

Kaman made the All-Star team for the first time last year ...

He put up 10, 8 and 2.5 as a non-competent 22/23-year old seven footer playing 28 minutes a game. 55%, 17.4 PER, 5.4 win shares, etc.

Trading him/not wanting him is a huge mistake.

He put up 10, 8 and 2.5 as a non-competent 22/23-year old seven footer playing 28 minutes a game. 55%, 17.4 PER, 5.4 win shares, etc.

Trading him/not wanting him is a huge mistake.

He's a much better scorer than Chandler.

Derrick Williams is not starting over Lewis or Blatche if the Wizards trade for him. 
laugh.gif

Shoot, go trade for Evan Turner so the 76ers don't have to trade Iggy... 

Derrick Williams is not starting over Lewis or Blatche if the Wizards trade for him. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

sick.gif
, in what ways my dude? This guy gets the majority of his points off Dunks and Oops there is no difference.
I remember when he was going after his triple-double it was a complete laughing stock the way he couldn't score a single basket or use a single go to post-move.

laugh.gif

sick.gif
, in what ways my dude? This guy gets the majority of his points off Dunks and Oops there is no difference.
I remember when he was going after his triple-double it was a complete laughing stock the way he couldn't score a single basket or use a single go to post-move.

laugh.gif

sick.gif
I was talking about Kaman tho. But I guess you were referring to McGee. No prob.

laugh.gif

sick.gif
I was talking about Kaman tho. But I guess you were referring to McGee. No prob.

Originally Posted by CP1708

If you want to be great, you have to take chances.  If Will and Wall are those type guys, you can't not do it. 

You want to be eh, ok, then yeah, keep your pieces as is, maybe hit a second round, and Wall will leave in a few years to win somewhere that has balls to go all in. 

OKC got started once they had Durant and Russ.  The rest falls into place.  Wall and Will could be that type of talent, the rest will fall into place. 

Pretty sure I suggested the same thing last week about the Wolves and you and JPZx thought I was salty about Rubio.
laugh.gif

Wizards should trade Lewis and Blatche if he doesn't mature before trading McGee imo.  

As much as I disagree that he is "untouchable" as some Wizards fans suggested... 

Originally Posted by CP1708

If you want to be great, you have to take chances.  If Will and Wall are those type guys, you can't not do it. 

You want to be eh, ok, then yeah, keep your pieces as is, maybe hit a second round, and Wall will leave in a few years to win somewhere that has balls to go all in. 

OKC got started once they had Durant and Russ.  The rest falls into place.  Wall and Will could be that type of talent, the rest will fall into place. 

Pretty sure I suggested the same thing last week about the Wolves and you and JPZx thought I was salty about Rubio.
laugh.gif

Wizards should trade Lewis and Blatche if he doesn't mature before trading McGee imo.  

As much as I disagree that he is "untouchable" as some Wizards fans suggested... 

This dude trying real hard to pat himself on the back
laugh.gif

And how do u figure that Williams wouldnt start over lewis or blatche? They trade all of their 1st round picks + mcgee....he's starting.

This dude trying real hard to pat himself on the back
laugh.gif

And how do u figure that Williams wouldnt start over lewis or blatche? They trade all of their 1st round picks + mcgee....he's starting.

I ain't a hater like you.

McGee untouchable tho? Smh. I might just bump those stupid threads.
laugh.gif

They trade all of their first round picks + McGee... They stupid and investing too much on one player in a weak draft.

Back
Top Bottom