NBA Draft Thread 2011

I ain't a hater like you.

McGee untouchable tho? Smh. I might just bump those stupid threads.
laugh.gif

They trade all of their first round picks + McGee... They stupid and investing too much on one player in a weak draft.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

They trade all of their first round picks + McGee... They stupid and investing too much on one player in a weak draft.

Bump anything u want. McGee SHOULD be untouchable, but if the right deal comes along, send him off. Most folks think this rumor is insane. WAY too much to give up. Either move Mcgee/6 or Mcgee/18, but NOT Mcgee/6/18. Better hope Kahn is dumb enough to sweeten the pot. Fanbase mostly wants McGee in DC.

laugh.gif

Bump anything u want. McGee SHOULD be untouchable, but if the right deal comes along, send him off. Most folks think this rumor is insane. WAY too much to give up. Either move Mcgee/6 or Mcgee/18, but NOT Mcgee/6/18. Better hope Kahn is dumb enough to sweeten the pot. Fanbase mostly wants McGee in DC.

Yeah, I agree way too much for the #2. Now if you get Minny to throw in AR. 
pimp.gif

Beasley's contract is ending after next season. Kind of a risk to trade for him and then offer him a big contract after just one season on your team. Now if he sucks next season and the team signs him for a "cheaper" contract and he fulfills his potential along the way, what a win.  

Yeah, I agree way too much for the #2. Now if you get Minny to throw in AR. 
pimp.gif

Beasley's contract is ending after next season. Kind of a risk to trade for him and then offer him a big contract after just one season on your team. Now if he sucks next season and the team signs him for a "cheaper" contract and he fulfills his potential along the way, what a win.  

Just curious, is it basically guarenteed that Irving goes 1st? What is Williams goes 1 and the Wiz are left holding the bag. Cant draft wall and Irving

Just curious, is it basically guarenteed that Irving goes 1st? What is Williams goes 1 and the Wiz are left holding the bag. Cant draft wall and Irving

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

They sure can....and then turn right around and trade him to someone who covets him. That wouldn't be what they'd plan to trade up for, obviously, but there would undoubtedly be takers if thats the way things panned out.

They sure can....and then turn right around and trade him to someone who covets him. That wouldn't be what they'd plan to trade up for, obviously, but there would undoubtedly be takers if thats the way things panned out.

Yes.

Yes.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

True, I can see the cavs taking Williams #1 and than going after Irving with the 4th pick - that seems more safer in my opinion and probably the smartest move in the 1st round

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

True, I can see the cavs taking Williams #1 and than going after Irving with the 4th pick - that seems more safer in my opinion and probably the smartest move in the 1st round

Originally Posted by CP1708

If you want to be great, you have to take chances.  If Will and Wall are those type guys, you can't not do it. 

You want to be eh, ok, then yeah, keep your pieces as is, maybe hit a second round, and Wall will leave in a few years to win somewhere that has balls to go all in. 

OKC got started once they had Durant and Russ.  The rest falls into place.  Wall and Will could be that type of talent, the rest will fall into place. 

Pretty sure I suggested the same thing last week about the Wolves and you and JPZx thought I was salty about Rubio.
laugh.gif

Hell are you talkin about?  You were saying something about Monta to Minny, not a dang thing about Washington.  And them getting their 2 big pieces and consisting of their core, is exactly what I was talking about. 

I never called anybody salty about Rubio, I barely pay any attention to Rubio at all so far. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

If you want to be great, you have to take chances.  If Will and Wall are those type guys, you can't not do it. 

You want to be eh, ok, then yeah, keep your pieces as is, maybe hit a second round, and Wall will leave in a few years to win somewhere that has balls to go all in. 

OKC got started once they had Durant and Russ.  The rest falls into place.  Wall and Will could be that type of talent, the rest will fall into place. 

Pretty sure I suggested the same thing last week about the Wolves and you and JPZx thought I was salty about Rubio.
laugh.gif

Hell are you talkin about?  You were saying something about Monta to Minny, not a dang thing about Washington.  And them getting their 2 big pieces and consisting of their core, is exactly what I was talking about. 

I never called anybody salty about Rubio, I barely pay any attention to Rubio at all so far. 
laugh.gif

McGee to me is one of those young guys that would do great on a more veteran team. That Wizards don't have the right vets around him.
To me that seems horrible for the wolves to do #2 for McGee. Kahn needs to get vets on this team.

McGee to me is one of those young guys that would do great on a more veteran team. That Wizards don't have the right vets around him.
To me that seems horrible for the wolves to do #2 for McGee. Kahn needs to get vets on this team.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

He's a much better scorer than Chandler.

Derrick Williams is not starting over Lewis or Blatche if the Wizards trade for him. 
laugh.gif

Shoot, go trade for Evan Turner so the 76ers don't have to trade Iggy... 
sick.gif
, in what ways my dude? This guy gets the majority of his points off Dunks and Oops there is no difference.
I remember when he was going after his triple-double it was a complete laughing stock the way he couldn't score a single basket or use a single go to post-move.

I just watched those highlights. He was so hyped that he either forgot they were down 20 or didn't care lol

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

He's a much better scorer than Chandler.

Derrick Williams is not starting over Lewis or Blatche if the Wizards trade for him. 
laugh.gif

Shoot, go trade for Evan Turner so the 76ers don't have to trade Iggy... 
sick.gif
, in what ways my dude? This guy gets the majority of his points off Dunks and Oops there is no difference.
I remember when he was going after his triple-double it was a complete laughing stock the way he couldn't score a single basket or use a single go to post-move.

I just watched those highlights. He was so hyped that he either forgot they were down 20 or didn't care lol

Back
Top Bottom