NBA Draft Thread 2011

Only give up the 2 for a potential or current all star caliber player, because that is exactly what Willams' ceiling is. I like Mcgee, but unless another player/3rd team is involved, I really don't see the point in the move.

Only give up the 2 for a potential or current all star caliber player, because that is exactly what Willams' ceiling is. I like Mcgee, but unless another player/3rd team is involved, I really don't see the point in the move.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

If you want to be great, you have to take chances.  If Will and Wall are those type guys, you can't not do it. 

You want to be eh, ok, then yeah, keep your pieces as is, maybe hit a second round, and Wall will leave in a few years to win somewhere that has balls to go all in. 

OKC got started once they had Durant and Russ.  The rest falls into place.  Wall and Will could be that type of talent, the rest will fall into place. 

Pretty sure I suggested the same thing last week about the Wolves and you and JPZx thought I was salty about Rubio.
laugh.gif

Hell are you talkin about?  You were saying something about Monta to Minny, not a dang thing about Washington.  And them getting their 2 big pieces and consisting of their core, is exactly what I was talking about. 

I never called anybody salty about Rubio, I barely pay any attention to Rubio at all so far. 
laugh.gif

I said the same thing in regards to the Wolves. Yet, all you cared about for that franchise was developing the young talent regardless of winning and improving. They have to make a legit move to keep Love in Minny just like you suggested the Wiz needs to do the same to please Wall. I'm surprised a Lakers fan would even understand this concept tho. You have it goodz.  

You right that it was only JPZx that was salty about Rubio.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

If you want to be great, you have to take chances.  If Will and Wall are those type guys, you can't not do it. 

You want to be eh, ok, then yeah, keep your pieces as is, maybe hit a second round, and Wall will leave in a few years to win somewhere that has balls to go all in. 

OKC got started once they had Durant and Russ.  The rest falls into place.  Wall and Will could be that type of talent, the rest will fall into place. 

Pretty sure I suggested the same thing last week about the Wolves and you and JPZx thought I was salty about Rubio.
laugh.gif

Hell are you talkin about?  You were saying something about Monta to Minny, not a dang thing about Washington.  And them getting their 2 big pieces and consisting of their core, is exactly what I was talking about. 

I never called anybody salty about Rubio, I barely pay any attention to Rubio at all so far. 
laugh.gif

I said the same thing in regards to the Wolves. Yet, all you cared about for that franchise was developing the young talent regardless of winning and improving. They have to make a legit move to keep Love in Minny just like you suggested the Wiz needs to do the same to please Wall. I'm surprised a Lakers fan would even understand this concept tho. You have it goodz.  

You right that it was only JPZx that was salty about Rubio.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by Caerus

Irving will be a NBA All-Star player.

In the east over Rose, Williams, Rondo, Jrue, CP3 in 2012 and Wall?

Nah.
Won't even be the best point guard from this draft class in the East if Knight goes to either Cleveland or Toronto.

In the east over Rose, Williams, Rondo, Jrue, CP3 in 2012 and Wall?

Nah.
Won't even be the best point guard from this draft class in the East if Knight goes to either Cleveland or Toronto.

Some of the things people write in this post are pure comedy lol. Can't wait for the draft, but to my fellow Sixers fans, and I know there's only a few, who do you guys want Thorn to grab? All I want is to package Iggy and their first for somewhere in the top 10 to take Biyombo. I don't care that he's a project and won't help much on the offensive end, Doug needs a force in the middle to really help solidify their team defense. An aging Brand has maybe 1-2 more years of solid basketball if he can stay healthy. Hawes is trash and Speights wants to be a guard. Thad is
pimp.gif
but sometimes forgets he has a right hand. I wouldn't mind Faried, but I doubt they'd go that route.

Some of the things people write in this post are pure comedy lol. Can't wait for the draft, but to my fellow Sixers fans, and I know there's only a few, who do you guys want Thorn to grab? All I want is to package Iggy and their first for somewhere in the top 10 to take Biyombo. I don't care that he's a project and won't help much on the offensive end, Doug needs a force in the middle to really help solidify their team defense. An aging Brand has maybe 1-2 more years of solid basketball if he can stay healthy. Hawes is trash and Speights wants to be a guard. Thad is
pimp.gif
but sometimes forgets he has a right hand. I wouldn't mind Faried, but I doubt they'd go that route.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Rondo's 25. He hasn't even hit his prime yet.
His meal tickets are in their mid-30's though.  And that boy ain't getting a jumpshot for Christmas either.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Rondo's 25. He hasn't even hit his prime yet.
His meal tickets are in their mid-30's though.  And that boy ain't getting a jumpshot for Christmas either.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

In the east over Rose, Williams, Rondo, and Wall?

Nah.
Fixed.  Rondo won't be playing at an All-Star level once the old men are gone in 2 years.
Perhaps true, but the point still stands. I'd agree that he's rather overrated.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

In the east over Rose, Williams, Rondo, and Wall?

Nah.
Fixed.  Rondo won't be playing at an All-Star level once the old men are gone in 2 years.
Perhaps true, but the point still stands. I'd agree that he's rather overrated.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

pimp.gif

So wait..........you want to package Iguodala AND the number 16 pick to get somewhere in the top 10? I think what we should do is package Iggy and the 16 to Minny for the #2 and Wes Johnson, then draft Kanter. Sign me up for that.

Originally Posted by jordanfreek45

pimp.gif

So wait..........you want to package Iguodala AND the number 16 pick to get somewhere in the top 10? I think what we should do is package Iggy and the 16 to Minny for the #2 and Wes Johnson, then draft Kanter. Sign me up for that.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

thats not happening

Back
Top Bottom