NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Udoh and Biyombo seems kind of reduntant
It should be noted the Warriors have taken three PFs in the last four years with their lottery picks (Wright, Randolph and Udoh).
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by dreClark

The similarities between Kendall Marshall and Marcus Williams begin and end w/ them being light skinned and left handed.
Please enlighten me because from what I seen this past year he very similar to Marcus Williams at UCONN.
me too, but i dont think i saw marcus williams play as a freshman. other than his passin ability kendall marshall is below average to me. & i dont see how u can compare him to jason kidd, jason kidd was a hell of an athlete when he was young before them knee injuries. kendall marshall is slow as dirt

LOL.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by dreClark

The similarities between Kendall Marshall and Marcus Williams begin and end w/ them being light skinned and left handed.
Please enlighten me because from what I seen this past year he very similar to Marcus Williams at UCONN.
me too, but i dont think i saw marcus williams play as a freshman. other than his passin ability kendall marshall is below average to me. & i dont see how u can compare him to jason kidd, jason kidd was a hell of an athlete when he was young before them knee injuries. kendall marshall is slow as dirt

LOL.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The raptors board looks like

Derrick Williams
Kyrie Irving
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker
Jan Vesley

alien.gif

So without question I will be left with tears on draft night...If I were a betting man I'd look at the odds for Bismack for ROY they should be good considering how ignorant the public is about him.
Do they give out ROY in the NBDL?

Bruh.
laugh.gif
Bismack wouldn't win POY in college right now.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

The raptors board looks like

Derrick Williams
Kyrie Irving
Brandon Knight
Kemba Walker
Jan Vesley

alien.gif

So without question I will be left with tears on draft night...If I were a betting man I'd look at the odds for Bismack for ROY they should be good considering how ignorant the public is about him.
Do they give out ROY in the NBDL?

Bruh.
laugh.gif
Bismack wouldn't win POY in college right now.

Kawhi and Jan both ahead of Kemba and Jimmer on the Kings draft board according to hoopsworld

Doesn't really make sense

Kawhi and Jan both ahead of Kemba and Jimmer on the Kings draft board according to hoopsworld

^ Ya I really don't know what the Kings are gonna be doing in this draft
ohwell.gif

^ Ya I really don't know what the Kings are gonna be doing in this draft
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

I can't speak on Jan but a player that can defend, rebound and be effective without having to dominant the ball like Kawhi makes sense with Evans, Cousins and a re-signed Thornton on the team. I can't say the say for Kemba or Jimmer.

Originally Posted by woody2626

I can't speak on Jan but a player that can defend, rebound and be effective without having to dominant the ball like Kawhi makes sense with Evans, Cousins and a re-signed Thornton on the team. I can't say the say for Kemba or Jimmer.

I can't speak on Jan but a player that can defend, rebound and beeffective without having to dominant the ball like Kawhi makes sensewith Evans, Cousins and a re-signed Thornton on the team. I can't saythe say for Kemba or Jimmer.
Exactly. I've been wondering for months why everybody expects them to take a guard.

Obviously, Beno Udrih isn't the long-term answer at point guard, but I still don't see it being their biggest need. Evans, Thornton, Cousins and Kemba/Jimmer sounds fun on paper, but let's get real.

I can't speak on Jan but a player that can defend, rebound and beeffective without having to dominant the ball like Kawhi makes sensewith Evans, Cousins and a re-signed Thornton on the team. I can't saythe say for Kemba or Jimmer.
Exactly. I've been wondering for months why everybody expects them to take a guard.

Obviously, Beno Udrih isn't the long-term answer at point guard, but I still don't see it being their biggest need. Evans, Thornton, Cousins and Kemba/Jimmer sounds fun on paper, but let's get real.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

What's the likelihood of Jimmer NOT being drafted by Utah
It depends on who Utah takes at #3. If they draft Knight, then it's unlikely they'll draft Jimmer at #12. If they draft a big like Kanter at #3, then Jimmer should be in play at #12. Reading around, Jimmer is in play with Sacramento at #7, Phoenix at #13, Indiana at #15 and New York at #17.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

What's the likelihood of Jimmer NOT being drafted by Utah
It depends on who Utah takes at #3. If they draft Knight, then it's unlikely they'll draft Jimmer at #12. If they draft a big like Kanter at #3, then Jimmer should be in play at #12. Reading around, Jimmer is in play with Sacramento at #7, Phoenix at #13, Indiana at #15 and New York at #17.

Back
Top Bottom