NBA Draft Thread 2011

Hell is about to break lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

DevonNBA Devon Alexandre
by jose3030
Reports: The #Lakers and #TWolves both expressed interest in a Pau to Minnesota deal, but MIN not wanting to give up K.Love & No.2 pick.

Kevin and the #2? So they'd do Kevin straight up for Pau?

If Kevin Love goes to the Lakers..............................

02e2619619a497bf8aa02ec8100bc1648ba007ff_r.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

DevonNBA Devon Alexandre
by jose3030
Reports: The #Lakers and #TWolves both expressed interest in a Pau to Minnesota deal, but MIN not wanting to give up K.Love & No.2 pick.

Kevin and the #2? So they'd do Kevin straight up for Pau?

If Kevin Love goes to the Lakers..............................

02e2619619a497bf8aa02ec8100bc1648ba007ff_r.gif

Why would Minnesota ever do that?

A similarly-skilled, eight-year-younger player and the second overall pick for someone that isn't going to change anything because the team sucks...

I'm not even regarding that as a rumor.

Why would Minnesota ever do that?

A similarly-skilled, eight-year-younger player and the second overall pick for someone that isn't going to change anything because the team sucks...

I'm not even regarding that as a rumor.

It's not even July yet and I'm tired of reading ________ is headed to the Lakers or the Lakers want ________.

It's not even July yet and I'm tired of reading ________ is headed to the Lakers or the Lakers want ________.

Yeah, to even get the contracts to match, they'd have to trade three other players.

Do they want to bring one of Rubio's buddies over that bad? Are they trying to make their team appeal to Spain? Trade for Rudy Fernandez or something.

Yeah, to even get the contracts to match, they'd have to trade three other players.

Do they want to bring one of Rubio's buddies over that bad? Are they trying to make their team appeal to Spain? Trade for Rudy Fernandez or something.

i wouldnt do love for gasol. I wouldnt do love for gasol and anything on the lakers roster besides bynum or kobe
laugh.gif

i wouldnt do love for gasol. I wouldnt do love for gasol and anything on the lakers roster besides bynum or kobe
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom