NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

who are the lakers trying to move up for? has to be a PG

I was reading that Cleveland might take D.Williams #1 overall...if so....it would be crazy if the Lakers could slide up to #2 and take Kyrie...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

who are the lakers trying to move up for? has to be a PG

I was reading that Cleveland might take D.Williams #1 overall...if so....it would be crazy if the Lakers could slide up to #2 and take Kyrie...

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Why would Minnesota ever do that?

A similarly-skilled, eight-year-younger player and the second overall pick for someone that isn't going to change anything because the team sucks...

I'm not even regarding that as a rumor.

Cause Kevin Love wants out.....
If you find you cant do anything with number 2 you might have to make that deal.\
Pau being signed for 3 more years gives them at bare minimum a legit number 2. While everyone believes Kevin is at least a #3 option it is yet to be seen if its consistant.
The trade still doesnt really work, but I can see why Minnesota would consider it.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Why would Minnesota ever do that?

A similarly-skilled, eight-year-younger player and the second overall pick for someone that isn't going to change anything because the team sucks...

I'm not even regarding that as a rumor.

Cause Kevin Love wants out.....
If you find you cant do anything with number 2 you might have to make that deal.\
Pau being signed for 3 more years gives them at bare minimum a legit number 2. While everyone believes Kevin is at least a #3 option it is yet to be seen if its consistant.
The trade still doesnt really work, but I can see why Minnesota would consider it.

Originally Posted by PMatic

It's not even July yet and I'm tired of reading ________ is headed to the Lakers or the Lakers want ________.
This. 
tired.gif

Watching old NBA Draft clips on youtube, I really miss when the NBA Draft used to take place at different cities.

But when the Knicks screw up a draft according to their fans, it makes up for it.

Watching old NBA Draft clips on youtube, I really miss when the NBA Draft used to take place at different cities.

But when the Knicks screw up a draft according to their fans, it makes up for it.

Sooooooo "when" the Cavs draft Derrick
roll.gif

The last 2 pages are crazy... I can't imagine the amount of HATE the Lakers will receive if they rape and pillage another team and get both Love and Kyrie
roll.gif

Sooooooo "when" the Cavs draft Derrick
roll.gif

The last 2 pages are crazy... I can't imagine the amount of HATE the Lakers will receive if they rape and pillage another team and get both Love and Kyrie
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom