David Lighty
Cory Joseph
Jimmy Butler
Andrew Goudelock
Diante Garrett

normally its euros that teams stash overseas for yrs

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone know who are the projected players the bulls will draft?

anyone?
nerd.gif
If they draft Tyler Honeycutt, Malcolm Lee, Travis Leslie, or Andrew Goudelock I'd be pretty happy if I were a Bulls fan.

anyone?
nerd.gif
If they draft Tyler Honeycutt, Malcolm Lee, Travis Leslie, or Andrew Goudelock I'd be pretty happy if I were a Bulls fan.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

anyone else thing the 2nd round definitely has some talented CBB players
Shelvin Mack
Matt Howard
Keith Benson
Demetri McCamey
David Lighty
Cory Joseph
Jimmy Butler
Andrew Goudelock
Diante Garrett

> Jimmer

anyone else thing the 2nd round definitely has some talented CBB players
Shelvin Mack
Matt Howard
Keith Benson
Demetri McCamey
David Lighty
Cory Joseph
Jimmy Butler
Andrew Goudelock
Diante Garrett

> Jimmer

Jimmer has a handle can create HIS OWN shot over taller defenders

something JJ and Adam Morrison could NEVER DO!!

That the stereotypical comparison between a white athlete to another.
Jimmer = Mike Bibby/Bobby Jackson
I'm a white guy and even if he was black would apropos..

A great college player... Who won't have the tools to get it done in the NBA... At best if he gets it to work he is a role player like JJ... At worst he is a massive waste of cap like Adam

A great college player... Who won't have the tools to get it done in the NBA... At best if he gets it to work he is a role player like JJ... At worst he is a massive waste of cap like Adam

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

anyone?
nerd.gif

Why in God's name would they be happy with Malcolm Lee or Travis Leslie? What would that solve ? Honeycutt is going to be boom or bust as well. And I don't know much about Goudelock but they'll be excited over an undersized 2?

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

anyone?
nerd.gif

Why in God's name would they be happy with Malcolm Lee or Travis Leslie? What would that solve ? Honeycutt is going to be boom or bust as well. And I don't know much about Goudelock but they'll be excited over an undersized 2?

Honeycutt is pretty intriguing for me but he's got the boom/bust factor about him for sure...

I honestly don't know why JaJuan Johnson is not being looked at as a first rounder yet. He doesn't have that great of a frame but is that really something that can't be improved? He has great range for a seven footer, and possesses a decent array of post moves. He does fade away too much, but again... the talent is there.

FYI...
http://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard
Chris_Broussard

On an NBA Draft Special on ESPN2 tonight at 11 pm with Ric Bucher, Tim Legler, Tom Penn and Kevin Conners.

Honeycutt is pretty intriguing for me but he's got the boom/bust factor about him for sure...

I honestly don't know why JaJuan Johnson is not being looked at as a first rounder yet. He doesn't have that great of a frame but is that really something that can't be improved? He has great range for a seven footer, and possesses a decent array of post moves. He does fade away too much, but again... the talent is there.

FYI...
http://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard
Chris_Broussard

On an NBA Draft Special on ESPN2 tonight at 11 pm with Ric Bucher, Tim Legler, Tom Penn and Kevin Conners.

jimmer is alot tougher than morrison ever was. He can create his own shot alot better than JJ, more like a steph curry if anything.

jimmer is alot tougher than morrison ever was. He can create his own shot alot better than JJ, more like a steph curry if anything.

Jajuan is working out for charlotte. He would only agree to a workout if they agreed to consider him at 19

Jajuan is working out for charlotte. He would only agree to a workout if they agreed to consider him at 19

Expecting Honeycutt to be anything more than a Ariza-type player would be setting yourself up for disappointment. He has the potential to be much more than that, but I doubt he can reach it.

But with where he's projected to go (20s) that's not bad value at all.

Edit:
NBA draft buzz: Kyrie No. 1

Three days before the NBA draft, here’s a smattering of news, info, and informed opinion culled from conversations with team executives, agents, and others in the know:

• Sources would be stunned if the Cavaliers did anything but use the No. 1 pick to select Duke point guard Kyrie Irving. He’s the perfect package of talent and presence to shoulder the burden of carrying the franchise to new heights after the departure of LeBron James. The Cavs, however, are more than open to trading the No. 4 pick.

• The Timberwolves are comfortable with the outstanding consolation prize that comes with the No. 2 pick, and will get one of the only impact players in the draft in Derrick Williams. Plus, they won’t have to deal with the burden of having to choose between Irving and Williams. The Cavs, after all, could be wrong. The Wolves can’t. The only way Minnesota trades the pick is if someone “blows them away,

Expecting Honeycutt to be anything more than a Ariza-type player would be setting yourself up for disappointment. He has the potential to be much more than that, but I doubt he can reach it.

But with where he's projected to go (20s) that's not bad value at all.

Edit:
NBA draft buzz: Kyrie No. 1

Three days before the NBA draft, here’s a smattering of news, info, and informed opinion culled from conversations with team executives, agents, and others in the know:

• Sources would be stunned if the Cavaliers did anything but use the No. 1 pick to select Duke point guard Kyrie Irving. He’s the perfect package of talent and presence to shoulder the burden of carrying the franchise to new heights after the departure of LeBron James. The Cavs, however, are more than open to trading the No. 4 pick.

• The Timberwolves are comfortable with the outstanding consolation prize that comes with the No. 2 pick, and will get one of the only impact players in the draft in Derrick Williams. Plus, they won’t have to deal with the burden of having to choose between Irving and Williams. The Cavs, after all, could be wrong. The Wolves can’t. The only way Minnesota trades the pick is if someone “blows them away,

Originally Posted by Essential1

2 questions....
how many of jimmers games did you watch at byu to make that statement?
what about jimmers playing style made you compare him to jj or adam morrison?

Back
Top Bottom