NBA Draft Thread 2011

LOL how many times have u seen Kemba play??

He can run a team better than all of those guys? Based off of what?

Ur funny bro.

Kemba hasn't played a game in the nba and ur saying hes better????????

WOW

Mo Will is a decent starting pg in the league, Fisher doesn't play d but he runs that triangle great.

Kemba would be better in that triangle RIGHT NOW????

Get outta here with that son

Again, how many times did u see Kemba play??? Im a huge Kemba fan, but ur talking outta ur ##*.

WOW

Mo Will is a decent starting pg in the league, Fisher doesn't play d but he runs that triangle great.

Again, how many times did u see Kemba play??? Im a huge Kemba fan, but ur talking outta ur ##*.

All of these dudes over kemba's jock were the ones saying he had no jumper before the season probably. I got nothing but respect for kemba but there's no way I take him running a team over a guy like dj who is a better shooter and is coming into his own. Sorry.

All of these dudes over kemba's jock were the ones saying he had no jumper before the season probably. I got nothing but respect for kemba but there's no way I take him running a team over a guy like dj who is a better shooter and is coming into his own. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Ecook0808 wrote:

Please tell me who these pg and sg's are please?
DJ, Mo Will, Bibby, Derek Fisher, whoever they got at pg for Miami before Bibby,...that's off the top of my head...

and its a big maybe w/ fisher/bibby. So, that's 2 point guards and there are ZERO shooting guards he will start over. Dude is 6ft flat, you think Kobe/Dwade/insert any 2 guard, aint going to drop 40 on him? I like Kemba, he will be a nice spark off the bench in the NBA.

Ecook0808 wrote:

Please tell me who these pg and sg's are please?
DJ, Mo Will, Bibby, Derek Fisher, whoever they got at pg for Miami before Bibby,...that's off the top of my head...

and its a big maybe w/ fisher/bibby. So, that's 2 point guards and there are ZERO shooting guards he will start over. Dude is 6ft flat, you think Kobe/Dwade/insert any 2 guard, aint going to drop 40 on him? I like Kemba, he will be a nice spark off the bench in the NBA.

I don't think he can be really good. but I could see him starting one day at point

a lot of people think he'll just be a bench sparkplug guy

I don't think he can be really good. but I could see him starting one day at point

a lot of people think he'll just be a bench sparkplug guy

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

WOW

Why you mad tho?

you gassin it right now...you saw Mo Will is a decent starting pg...he was the pg on the worst team in the league up until a couple weeks ago...
laugh.gif
...Fish don't play D, but runs the triangle great...
laugh.gif
believe that if you want to, you don't think kemba could step into that starting 5 and fill that roll better than Fish? you are bugging...you sound like the one talking out your @*% son...i'm on his jock because i think he can start over a few pg's in  the league?
laugh.gif
ok...

Dude is 6ft flat, you think Kobe/Dwade/insert any 2 guard, aint going to drop 40 on him? I like Kemba, he will be a nice spark off the bench in the NBA.
did you see me name any sg?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

WOW

Why you mad tho?

you gassin it right now...you saw Mo Will is a decent starting pg...he was the pg on the worst team in the league up until a couple weeks ago...
laugh.gif
...Fish don't play D, but runs the triangle great...
laugh.gif
believe that if you want to, you don't think kemba could step into that starting 5 and fill that roll better than Fish? you are bugging...you sound like the one talking out your @*% son...i'm on his jock because i think he can start over a few pg's in  the league?
laugh.gif
ok...

Dude is 6ft flat, you think Kobe/Dwade/insert any 2 guard, aint going to drop 40 on him? I like Kemba, he will be a nice spark off the bench in the NBA.
did you see me name any sg?

Originally Posted by woody2626

laugh.gif
what does running a team have to do with a jumpshot?

you keep asking of how many Uconn games you watched...i probably watched more than most since i downloaded most of the entire big east regular season....if he had a team than the whole him not running a team would actually stick...but the kid had no team...none...them boys that started would be dressed up in warmups all game long on some of those uconn teams from the late 90's early 2000's...he had to play the way he played to win...point blank and you say he can't run a team...they won the nat'l title...
laugh.gif
what more else do you want from dude...

laugh.gif

you keep asking of how many Uconn games you watched...i probably watched more than most since i downloaded most of the entire big east regular season....if he had a team than the whole him not running a team would actually stick...but the kid had no team...none...them boys that started would be dressed up in warmups all game long on some of those uconn teams from the late 90's early 2000's...he had to play the way he played to win...point blank and you say he can't run a team...they won the nat'l title...
laugh.gif

Liggins is an NBA-type defender and Kemba had to get a lot of his shots off screens against him in the Final 4 game. He still had a good game, but Liggins' length clearly disrupted him.
He also really doesn't seem to like contact, which is going to be a big problem trying to get in the lane at the next level. He's gotta work on that, because the track record for 6 foot tall shooters/finesse players isn't exactly flattering.

Liggins is an NBA-type defender and Kemba had to get a lot of his shots off screens against him in the Final 4 game. He still had a good game, but Liggins' length clearly disrupted him.
He also really doesn't seem to like contact, which is going to be a big problem trying to get in the lane at the next level. He's gotta work on that, because the track record for 6 foot tall shooters/finesse players isn't exactly flattering.

Lol, at duke fans getting mad at someone saying kemba is better than derek fisher and mike bibby but hailing kyrie as cp3, y'all need to take them blue lenses off.

Lol, at duke fans getting mad at someone saying kemba is better than derek fisher and mike bibby but hailing kyrie as cp3, y'all need to take them blue lenses off.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I don't agree that Kemba doesn't like contact. He has a knack for finishing around the rim even. Kemba isn't a great shooter but he's proved that he'll work at it. For the Lakers system I definitely wouldn't insert him over Fish, but I could see an argument for Kemba being a better fit for the Heat.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I don't agree that Kemba doesn't like contact. He has a knack for finishing around the rim even. Kemba isn't a great shooter but he's proved that he'll work at it. For the Lakers system I definitely wouldn't insert him over Fish, but I could see an argument for Kemba being a better fit for the Heat.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nowhere did I say that kemba could not run a team. It was stated that he could start aheadof those guys right now in the league. There's a big difference in running a team in college to the nba a d esp when he's not gonna be able to blow by everyone in the league when he can't get his shot off. By no means am I saying kemba could not start in the league but im not handing over the reigns to my team to him over the guys that are still doing a decent job at running my team and being productive. Kemba still has to work on his jumper and passing ability. Being undersized at the most competitive position in the league isn't helping him either. When guys decide to lag off of him on defense then he could face problems. Im not downing kembas game in anyway im just saying as a pro prospect he's gonna take a few years before he's starting.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nowhere did I say that kemba could not run a team. It was stated that he could start aheadof those guys right now in the league. There's a big difference in running a team in college to the nba a d esp when he's not gonna be able to blow by everyone in the league when he can't get his shot off. By no means am I saying kemba could not start in the league but im not handing over the reigns to my team to him over the guys that are still doing a decent job at running my team and being productive. Kemba still has to work on his jumper and passing ability. Being undersized at the most competitive position in the league isn't helping him either. When guys decide to lag off of him on defense then he could face problems. Im not downing kembas game in anyway im just saying as a pro prospect he's gonna take a few years before he's starting.

Back
Top Bottom