NBA Draft Thread 2011

This guy Bismack Biyombo has to still be growing right? Possible 6-11, 7 footer?
pimp.gif

Dude had a triple double with points, rebounds and blocks. I hate to overreact but in a weak draft, he just put himself into the lottery.

Dude had a triple double with points, rebounds and blocks. I hate to overreact but in a weak draft, he just put himself into the lottery.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

This guy Bismack Biyombo has to still be growing right? Possible 6-11, 7 footer?
pimp.gif
I would say doubtful, him growing 3-4 inches after the age of 18 would be pretty impressive/outrageous.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

pimp.gif
I would say doubtful, him growing 3-4 inches after the age of 18 would be pretty impressive/outrageous.

^ True, on another note is Anthony Davis the next Perry Jones since he declared for Kentucky I haven't stopped hearing about how much potential this kid has.

^ True, on another note is Anthony Davis the next Perry Jones since he declared for Kentucky I haven't stopped hearing about how much potential this kid has.

Bismack is a lottery pick now, plain and simple.

That was insane, dude blocked everything, he has no offensive game to speak of but his defense and physical tools are too strong too pass up.

Bismack is a lottery pick now, plain and simple.

That was insane, dude blocked everything, he has no offensive game to speak of but his defense and physical tools are too strong too pass up.

am i crazy thinking kemba walker = aaron brooks. ab has a better jumpshot, but who knows if kemba will start and be able to put up numbers throughout the whole game.

am i crazy thinking kemba walker = aaron brooks. ab has a better jumpshot, but who knows if kemba will start and be able to put up numbers throughout the whole game.

How is he able to stay in school? Thought they busted him w/ the improper benefits?

If only Scott Drew knew how to coach
30t6p3b.gif

How is he able to stay in school? Thought they busted him w/ the improper benefits?

If only Scott Drew knew how to coach
30t6p3b.gif

would think He's making NBA rookie contract cash anyway.

I'm not sure I like that decision, Quincy is going to come in take shots. lots of them. Perry better be more physical/impact games elsewhere to not see his stock drop. Right now he can still live of the intrigue.

Reggie Johnson entering w/o agent. better come back.

would think He's making NBA rookie contract cash anyway.

I'm not sure I like that decision, Quincy is going to come in take shots. lots of them. Perry better be more physical/impact games elsewhere to not see his stock drop. Right now he can still live of the intrigue.

Reggie Johnson entering w/o agent. better come back.

Perry better be more physical/impact games elsewhere to not see his stock drop. Right now he can still live of the intrigue.

Yup.. his whole stock could plummet if he flops this year.

Perry better be more physical/impact games elsewhere to not see his stock drop. Right now he can still live of the intrigue.

Yup.. his whole stock could plummet if he flops this year.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

This draft keeps getting worse in terms of "potential" at the top.
laugh.gif

Maya Moore gonna be the first female drafted in the NBA if this +%!$ keeps up. 

Wow...this is gonna be a TERRIBLE draft. 

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

This draft keeps getting worse in terms of "potential" at the top.
laugh.gif

Maya Moore gonna be the first female drafted in the NBA if this +%!$ keeps up. 

Wow...this is gonna be a TERRIBLE draft. 

Back
Top Bottom