NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Damn it would be sad if the wolves had the first pick. Who they gonna draft. All duplicates at the top of the board for them . Irving, Williams,
Exactly. I mean they damn near HAVE to make a few draft day trades  based on which direction they want to go in. I personally am real big on barnes, but I am almost certain they will go with Irving- If they get the top spot, which isn't exactly Minnesota's strength. I am not big on Beasely, but to be honest, I don't think Rambis is the guy for him, that comes into play as well. I am not a big fan of Rambis, or the style of play for this team. Still, Beasely just coasts through the game until he touches the rock, does his pump fake, then spin-move into the lane and pray for the best. @!%! is tired man. 

I don't blame Kahn, dude passed on Curry AND Jennings, yes. But he got his second best player- Beasley for free, and correctly shipped off Jefferson as opposed to Love for 2 first rounders! 2! for that bum. 

Get rid of Beasely or Rubio/Flynn. Depending on who we draft, and then Overpay Nick Young or Tyson Chandler 
tired.gif

NVM..Flynn is horrific. 

/Rant

Damn it would be sad if the wolves had the first pick. Who they gonna draft. All duplicates at the top of the board for them . Irving, Williams,
Exactly. I mean they damn near HAVE to make a few draft day trades  based on which direction they want to go in. I personally am real big on barnes, but I am almost certain they will go with Irving- If they get the top spot, which isn't exactly Minnesota's strength. I am not big on Beasely, but to be honest, I don't think Rambis is the guy for him, that comes into play as well. I am not a big fan of Rambis, or the style of play for this team. Still, Beasely just coasts through the game until he touches the rock, does his pump fake, then spin-move into the lane and pray for the best. @!%! is tired man. 

I don't blame Kahn, dude passed on Curry AND Jennings, yes. But he got his second best player- Beasley for free, and correctly shipped off Jefferson as opposed to Love for 2 first rounders! 2! for that bum. 

Get rid of Beasely or Rubio/Flynn. Depending on who we draft, and then Overpay Nick Young or Tyson Chandler 
tired.gif

NVM..Flynn is horrific. 

/Rant

Originally Posted by kix4kix

tired.gif

NVM..Flynn is horrific. 

/Rant

The gap between Flynn and Jennings isnt as much as even Wolves fans seem to believe. Steph and Gallo were the big mistakes

Originally Posted by kix4kix

tired.gif

NVM..Flynn is horrific. 

/Rant

The gap between Flynn and Jennings isnt as much as even Wolves fans seem to believe. Steph and Gallo were the big mistakes

Barnes back.

laugh.gif
@ this draft.

I like Kemba, but DraftExpress has had to move him all the way up to 4th now.
laugh.gif

Barnes back.

laugh.gif
@ this draft.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Barnes back.

laugh.gif
@ this draft.

laugh.gif

Wth would Barnes stay? If he declares, he's one of the only three all star potential players in the draft. Plus Barnes is ready for the A, questionable move by him.

Barnes back.

laugh.gif
@ this draft.

laugh.gif

Wth would Barnes stay? If he declares, he's one of the only three all star potential players in the draft. Plus Barnes is ready for the A, questionable move by him.

Bill simmons was talking about how the Hawks should ship Josh Smith for a top 3 pick to Minny. ould make some sense but then they would have to either move him to the the 3 or get rid of Beasly. Irving on the Hawks would be crazy. Get rid of Marvin Williams too,.

Bill simmons was talking about how the Hawks should ship Josh Smith for a top 3 pick to Minny. ould make some sense but then they would have to either move him to the the 3 or get rid of Beasly. Irving on the Hawks would be crazy. Get rid of Marvin Williams too,.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Barnes back.

laugh.gif
@ this draft.

laugh.gif

He wants to bring a title to NC.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Barnes back.

laugh.gif
@ this draft.

laugh.gif

He wants to bring a title to NC.

Back
Top Bottom