NBA Draft Thread 2011

This draft is awful terrible, next year is loaded though crazy loaded.

Bismack is a top 7 draft choice now, I'm sold I'd take him almost over any big man.

Bismack is a top 7 draft choice now, I'm sold I'd take him almost over any big man.

Originally Posted by dreClark

How is he able to stay in school? Thought they busted him w/ the improper benefits?

If only Scott Drew knew how to coach
30t6p3b.gif

If he only had a brain...

Originally Posted by dreClark

How is he able to stay in school? Thought they busted him w/ the improper benefits?

If only Scott Drew knew how to coach
30t6p3b.gif

If he only had a brain...

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

This.

I also like Lucas Nogueira and Keith Benson as possible late picks.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

This.

I also like Lucas Nogueira and Keith Benson as possible late picks.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Perry better be more physical/impact games elsewhere to not see his stock drop. Right now he can still live of the intrigue.

Yup.. his whole stock could plummet if he flops this year.

But he's no where near ready for the NBA, sure his stock will fall, but he'll be a better player in the long-run(ala Jake Locker in the NFL).

Perry better be more physical/impact games elsewhere to not see his stock drop. Right now he can still live of the intrigue.

But he's no where near ready for the NBA, sure his stock will fall, but he'll be a better player in the long-run(ala Jake Locker in the NFL).

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

He'll miss out on a ton of money if his stock plummets and there is no guarantee that him or Locker will be better players in the long term.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

He'll miss out on a ton of money if his stock plummets and there is no guarantee that him or Locker will be better players in the long term.

If he was playing somewhere with an actual basketball coach, he might be in a better place long-term by staying... Playing 35 more games in an open gym offense and sitting in the middle of a zone isn't going to make him a better player.

If he was playing somewhere with an actual basketball coach, he might be in a better place long-term by staying... Playing 35 more games in an open gym offense and sitting in the middle of a zone isn't going to make him a better player.

If the Wolves lose tonight, we'll have the best chance at #1 (even though our luck SUCKS in the lottery) and if we do, I'm thinking we should take Irving, cuz he WILL be able to play for us right away. Trade Rubio's indecisive/will only play for-NY-or-CA-team-self for a future 1st rounder (if anyone will) and go from there. I would be happy with this core, plus a FA signing: Irving, Wes Johnson, Beasley, Love, Randolph.

That's a talented base, and if we can coax a decent/solid FA to come play with this young team, it would be a start. If Rubio decides to come over, then we'll have to see, but I still think we draft Irving no matter what since we never seem to get a good PG pinned down.

If the Wolves lose tonight, we'll have the best chance at #1 (even though our luck SUCKS in the lottery) and if we do, I'm thinking we should take Irving, cuz he WILL be able to play for us right away. Trade Rubio's indecisive/will only play for-NY-or-CA-team-self for a future 1st rounder (if anyone will) and go from there. I would be happy with this core, plus a FA signing: Irving, Wes Johnson, Beasley, Love, Randolph.

That's a talented base, and if we can coax a decent/solid FA to come play with this young team, it would be a start. If Rubio decides to come over, then we'll have to see, but I still think we draft Irving no matter what since we never seem to get a good PG pinned down.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Man that dude Irving can play, I am just not sure about taking a Duke guard with our first pick. I still remember Will Avery
sick.gif
I agree about ignoring rubio, Draft as if you expect him to not come. I just feel that we need to stockpile talent. The downfall of this draft is that the best players are wings, the wolves already are set at that position.

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Man that dude Irving can play, I am just not sure about taking a Duke guard with our first pick. I still remember Will Avery
sick.gif
I agree about ignoring rubio, Draft as if you expect him to not come. I just feel that we need to stockpile talent. The downfall of this draft is that the best players are wings, the wolves already are set at that position.

Lost all excitement for this draft with a lot of lottery picks returning to school, but the 2012 draft combined with free agency is going to be awesome.

Lost all excitement for this draft with a lot of lottery picks returning to school, but the 2012 draft combined with free agency is going to be awesome.

Damn it would be sad if the wolves had the first pick. Who they gonna draft. All duplicates at the top of the board for them . Irving, Williams,

Damn it would be sad if the wolves had the first pick. Who they gonna draft. All duplicates at the top of the board for them . Irving, Williams,

Back
Top Bottom