NBA Draft Thread 2011

People are sleeping on Brandon Knight nba potential IMO.. his first step is
sick.gif
 also a  real good shooter 
Jrue Holiday is a good  Comparison  for him ... Bk just need a team to  develop him  like Phila did with Jrue

People are sleeping on Brandon Knight nba potential IMO.. his first step is
sick.gif
 also a  real good shooter 
Jrue Holiday is a good  Comparison  for him ... Bk just need a team to  develop him  like Phila did with Jrue

Kemba can be a solid PG off the bench... It just has to be for the right team for him to be most successful. He's got the passing & shotting down, it all depend son if the right team can fit him into their system off the bench. With guards like him it can be hit or miss with them.

Kemba can be a solid PG off the bench... It just has to be for the right team for him to be most successful. He's got the passing & shotting down, it all depend son if the right team can fit him into their system off the bench. With guards like him it can be hit or miss with them.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

You believe Kemba is 6'1" and Pooh is only 2" taller than him if you want to
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Teague slacking since he accepted that scholly? Not a good way to go into things thats for sure.
About as believable as Rose being 6'3".

Rose has never been 6'3 last I checked, unless he grew since the combine. I always wondered where they got him being 6'3 from. But, he plays far bigger than being 6'1-'6'2 and is an athletic freak. Kemba is probably 5'11 to 6'0.

And to the dude who asked how I know Jordan is declaring, he's a good friend of mine. I was with his brother last week actually and he told me that. Now things might change (or might have already changed) but that's what I was told.
well, last time i checked, nba.com says 6'3... since they always measure players with shoes on...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

You believe Kemba is 6'1" and Pooh is only 2" taller than him if you want to
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Teague slacking since he accepted that scholly? Not a good way to go into things thats for sure.

Rose has never been 6'3 last I checked, unless he grew since the combine. I always wondered where they got him being 6'3 from. But, he plays far bigger than being 6'1-'6'2 and is an athletic freak. Kemba is probably 5'11 to 6'0.

And to the dude who asked how I know Jordan is declaring, he's a good friend of mine. I was with his brother last week actually and he told me that. Now things might change (or might have already changed) but that's what I was told.
well, last time i checked, nba.com says 6'3... since they always measure players with shoes on...

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Derrick-Rose-1068/ ....I guess he's 6'2.5

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Derrick-Rose-1068/ ....I guess he's 6'2.5

A lot of Kemba would do good off the bench/right team talk.

Not a good look for a team drafting in the lottery that needs help. Granted, it's a weak draft class and all, but still.

A lot of Kemba would do good off the bench/right team talk.

Not a good look for a team drafting in the lottery that needs help. Granted, it's a weak draft class and all, but still.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kemba reminds me of Bobby Jackson. He could come off the bench and put up points the way Jackson did for the Kings.

I like that comparison.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Kemba reminds me of Bobby Jackson. He could come off the bench and put up points the way Jackson did for the Kings.

I like that comparison.

Nobody thinks he can start in the league?

All I have heard is a bench player...role player...nice spark off the bench. I think he can score.

Nobody thinks he can start in the league?

All I have heard is a bench player...role player...nice spark off the bench. I think he can score.

John Henson and Tyler Zeller are returning to UNC. No word on Harrison Barnes yet.

Kyrie Irving will enter the draft.

John Henson and Tyler Zeller are returning to UNC. No word on Harrison Barnes yet.

Kyrie Irving will enter the draft.

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ Scotty Hopson entering the draft

Some sucker **# GM will bite on his potential in the Top 15-20 range..Heart of the cowardly lion though.

Back
Top Bottom