NBA Draft Thread 2011

If Kanter played this year he'd be going number 1 no contest. Dude is legit.

I also think Jimmer is going to fare VERY well in the NBA. He actually has very good athleticism for his size and gets great elevation on his jumpshot. I wanna say he just might be better than Curry........but you dudes will have a panic attack.

I also don't give a damn what anybody says, I still think Brandon Knight will be a better point guard than Kyrie Irving at the end of the day but yall can believe what you want. I want Knight to end up on the Kings.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

laugh.gif
 at irving being a top prospect, this draft class might go down as the worst ever
he is like derrick Rose minus the jumping ablity and speed.
grin.gif

How? What makes you say that before anybody's even drafted?............is it because of the lack of "possible" star potential?

Saying this might be a weak class is one thing, but the worst ever is OD
30t6p3b.gif

I believe irving is another sebastian telfair, great ball handler but not strong on defense and his body type is going to get abused in the league compared , and as far as the draft class go look at the top 10 projected and tell me another top 10 that is worst?

laugh.gif
 at irving being a top prospect, this draft class might go down as the worst ever
grin.gif

How? What makes you say that before anybody's even drafted?............is it because of the lack of "possible" star potential?

30t6p3b.gif

I believe irving is another sebastian telfair, great ball handler but not strong on defense and his body type is going to get abused in the league compared , and as far as the draft class go look at the top 10 projected and tell me another top 10 that is worst?

Irving's overrated. Or rather, I'm underwhelmed. I think it's completely up in the air whether he'll be a better pro than Knight and Kemba.

Irving's overrated. Or rather, I'm underwhelmed. I think it's completely up in the air whether he'll be a better pro than Knight and Kemba.

Kemba is another Bobby Jackson/Flip Murray/JJ Barea at best. I got Irving being closer to Darren Collison than Chris Paul. I mean, I am soooo not sold.

Singler tried to draw a charge at the draft combine 3 on 1 fastbreak defense dribbles. Not only did he catch a knee, but he was way in the charge circle.

Kemba is another Bobby Jackson/Flip Murray/JJ Barea at best. I got Irving being closer to Darren Collison than Chris Paul. I mean, I am soooo not sold.

Singler tried to draw a charge at the draft combine 3 on 1 fastbreak defense dribbles. Not only did he catch a knee, but he was way in the charge circle.

I'm just patiently waiting to see Kyrie play next year. His situation reminds me of John Wall.

I'm just patiently waiting to see Kyrie play next year. His situation reminds me of John Wall.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

He already has more of a game then telfair has now.

Not strong on defense? Have you even watched him play? Defense is one of the "very good" parts of his game.

Body type is going to get abused? how? have you seen him finish around the rim when there is contact? Kid can take hits and make the basket.

I swear some of you guys make these comparisons and talk out of your @#@ just in hopes you can be the guy to say "I told you so"
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

He already has more of a game then telfair has now.

Not strong on defense? Have you even watched him play? Defense is one of the "very good" parts of his game.

Body type is going to get abused? how? have you seen him finish around the rim when there is contact? Kid can take hits and make the basket.

I swear some of you guys make these comparisons and talk out of your @#@ just in hopes you can be the guy to say "I told you so"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Um no.  You forget that the Cavs haven Baron Davis still.  They're not going to play Kyrie and Baron together like the Wiz planned on doing with Gilbert and Wall.

Kyrie may have the keys but he's not drivin' the SLR like John was when he was drafted.

Kyrie and Seabass?  Really?  Have you seen either of their jumpers to even make such a blasphemous comparison?  Not to mention Kyrie is bigger and stronger then Sebastian, finishes better at the rim with both hands, and better set up instincts.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Um no.  You forget that the Cavs haven Baron Davis still.  They're not going to play Kyrie and Baron together like the Wiz planned on doing with Gilbert and Wall.

Kyrie may have the keys but he's not drivin' the SLR like John was when he was drafted.

Kyrie and Seabass?  Really?  Have you seen either of their jumpers to even make such a blasphemous comparison?  Not to mention Kyrie is bigger and stronger then Sebastian, finishes better at the rim with both hands, and better set up instincts.

Originally Posted by mogzz04

The hell some of these comparisons coming from?!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
 Some of these guys got to be trolling.
Just for the future - Kyrie Irving is 6'3 and he's a great shooter. Keep that in mind when yall are making your comparisons out of thin air. 

Originally Posted by mogzz04

The hell some of these comparisons coming from?!
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
 Some of these guys got to be trolling.
Just for the future - Kyrie Irving is 6'3 and he's a great shooter. Keep that in mind when yall are making your comparisons out of thin air. 

A lot of yall are forgetting/dont know that Kyries jumper is $.. _ comparing him to Rose & Bassy
laugh.gif

A lot of yall are forgetting/dont know that Kyries jumper is $.. _ comparing him to Rose & Bassy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom