NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Lol

I don't know what's worst...being fired and still drafting for the team or knowinly being fired but after the draft.
Donnie Walsh is essentially in the same position.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rambis should just +%*! up that draft card before it goes to Stern and put in Selby's name @ #2.
not sure if srs

Uh, I really doubt he's anywhere near their war room right now, let alone has any say in the process
Honestly...........yea....but..........this is the same team that drafted Flynn and Rubio. I wouldn't put anything past them.

Rambis should just +%*! up that draft card before it goes to Stern and put in Selby's name @ #2.
not sure if srs

Uh, I really doubt he's anywhere near their war room right now, let alone has any say in the process
Honestly...........yea....but..........this is the same team that drafted Flynn and Rubio. I wouldn't put anything past them.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Lol

I don't know what's worst...being fired and still drafting for the team or knowinly being fired but after the draft.
Donnie Walsh is essentially in the same position.

not sure if srs

Son...

Moving on...in regards to your second sentence:

As it sits, Rambis will either have to sit through his team's draft (Minnesota has the second overall pick, and thanks to Kahn they're involved in more trade rumors than any other team) and possibly even meet the media to explain why the Wolves went in the direction they went in with the selection and/or trade.

Link

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Vasquez bear hugging the @#$% out of Stern was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen at the Draft. Dude did not give a single damn
pimp.gif

If Ivring falls to us at #2
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Vasquez bear hugging the @#$% out of Stern was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen at the Draft. Dude did not give a single damn
pimp.gif

If Ivring falls to us at #2
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

not sure if srs

Son...

As it sits, Rambis will either have to sit through his team's draft (Minnesota has the second overall pick, and thanks to Kahn they're involved in more trade rumors than any other team) and possibly even meet the media to explain why the Wolves went in the direction they went in with the selection and/or trade.

Link

not sure if srs

Son...

Link

Uh, exactly, he doesn't have any say in the selection process. There goes your idea of Rambis putting in Selby's name at #2

not sure if srs

Son...

Link

Uh, exactly, he doesn't have any say in the selection process. There goes your idea of Rambis putting in Selby's name at #2

Originally Posted by HOOD17

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I will hate on dude for the rest of my life.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I will hate on dude for the rest of my life.

30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

So Parker on to move to SAC town could be blown up due to the Spurs leaking the deal. Lets see if the Kings camp can get RJ out of the deal. One of those trades where the Kings went F it will take him and now have every right to get him out of the deal.

Figured it was for a Veteran player set than pick for pick.

So Parker on to move to SAC town could be blown up due to the Spurs leaking the deal. Lets see if the Kings camp can get RJ out of the deal. One of those trades where the Kings went F it will take him and now have every right to get him out of the deal.

Figured it was for a Veteran player set than pick for pick.

not sure if srs

Son...

Link

Uh, obviously the joke went over your head...but the link provided, it states that there is a possibility that Rambis will be in the room. 

Back
Top Bottom