[NBA DUNKS Thread] '10-'11

Originally Posted by throwback1718

laugh.gif
great last dunk by gordon but
30t6p3b.gif
at how the refs miss all those travels.
the man took 3 steps
The slo-mo at the end makes blatantly obvious, but the announcer just ignores it
roll.gif

JaVale McGee will be a regular in this thread.

we got get the one tonight vs the sixers. he banged on hawes, then yelled out "what was he thinking?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

JaVale McGee will be a regular in this thread.

we got get the one tonight vs the sixers. he banged on hawes, then yelled out "what was he thinking?"
laugh.gif

roll.gif

FREAKISH athleticism.  Most athletic 7 footer in the NBA.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

^ Before anybody argues, let's remember that Dwight is 6'11".
laugh.gif
this is true. He actually measured out to like 6'9.5 without shoes at the combine in 2004..

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

OH MEEEEEEEEEE OH MY!!!!!
laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

This is one of the best dunks I've seen since LeBron/Damon Jones and VC/Zo. Those were the last 2 dunks that I remember that literally made me go
eek.gif
. This dunk right here is pure. I like that he dunked at the front of the rim and not the side. And the full extension was SICK!

AirForce1King wrote:

laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

This is one of the best dunks I've seen since LeBron/Damon Jones and VC/Zo. Those were the last 2 dunks that I remember that literally made me go
eek.gif
. This dunk right here is pure. I like that he dunked at the front of the rim and not the side. And the full extension was SICK!

This dunk is tight, but doesn't not even come close to badly Damon Jones and Zo got dunked ON.

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

AirForce1King wrote:

laugh.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif

This dunk is tight, but doesn't not even come close to badly Damon Jones and Zo got dunked ON.
Exactly.  This was more of a dunk BY

That was Jeff Green's fault, what kind of D was that? He left Kristic hanging on that one.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom