[NBA DUNKS Thread] '10-'11

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Hopefully some untagged pics will surface soon..... *ybd
One of the few NTers who actually delivers.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

iimgmedia2fgettyphoto2f.jpg
Everyone's expression/reaction/body language makes this photo great.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

upon further review...blake put his hand behind the dudes head and brought it in hahaha
Blake showing off his Big Baby habitualness in-game:

“Randy (Foye) passed the ball over to me at the righttime and Mozgov kind of helped me get up a little bit once I got on topof him, but I just tried to throw it in because I knew I couldn’t getit to the rim.â€

I want to see an all big man dunk contest this year. Blake Griffen, Dwight Howard, Amare, and Javelle Mcgee

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Dude is a beast. Like Shawn Kemp minus the kids.
exact same #*@# i was thinking earlier.

i swear i wish this guy would have played for the 09/10 Cavs, the bench reactions would have been epic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jsmith42

I want to see an all big man dunk contest this year. Blake Griffen, Dwight Howard, Amare, and Javelle Mcgee
i'd like to see them all try to dunk on each other, then rate the best poster

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Amare can't compete

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Amare can't compete
As a Knick fan I wish I had a good rebutle (sp) but as a NBA fan this will isshhh on the last half decade of dunk contest. 

There might be a couple drops left in the tank vol. Grant Hill.
And the hell yall talking about Amar'e in the dunk contest. Knicks are 3-time winning, reigning champions. We ain't greedy. 
laugh.gif

Sucks Griffin has to play for the Clips...us east coasters gonna be stumbling into work in the mornings tired all season cuz of him.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Scary that he's making moves like that at his height, too.
30t6p3b.gif
Looks like a SG out there...
eek.gif

wasnt griffin actually measured at 6'7? with shoes 6'8. that's the same height as tmac, so based on height he does look like a 2guard

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Scary that he's making moves like that at his height, too.
30t6p3b.gif
Looks like a SG out there...
eek.gif

wasnt griffin actually measured at 6'7? with shoes 6'8. that's the same height as tmac, so based on height he does look like a 2guard
dude measured out at 6-10 in shoes

I love the way this guy is playing + the showtime dunks. Guy goes off for 40 the other night and has a mini
dunk contest against the Knicks. I am scared for him though I hope he doesnt get hurt or anything with all
that jump and power he uses in his dunks

Back
Top Bottom