** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

163a9e77c0404a00906a945aa96bbb81.jpg

almost the same pose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

why is Kobe's jersey so damn big
laugh.gif
looks like he's buckin da trend of rockin ur jersey more fitted to ur body...its literally da same size its always been but since everyone else is slimmin down his

is lookin like a eyesore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

why is Kobe's jersey so damn big
laugh.gif
looks like he's buckin da trend of rockin ur jersey more fitted to ur body...its literally da same size its always been but since everyone else is slimmin down his

is lookin like a eyesore
laugh.gif

Orlando needs to wear the blue throwbacks soon...those jersey's were so nice compared to the current ones

Orlando needs to wear the blue throwbacks soon...those jersey's were so nice compared to the current ones

yeah he finished the dunk check out NBA.com top 10, I think it was up there top 5. Bad weather in phili prob the main reason for the low crowd attendance.

yeah he finished the dunk check out NBA.com top 10, I think it was up there top 5. Bad weather in phili prob the main reason for the low crowd attendance.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Now i just think Gil is trying too hard.

ive been thought this...
not that seeing heat is great but at this point i wanna watch a bball game not a bball game to see what he is wearing all the time

ive been thought this...
not that seeing heat is great but at this point i wanna watch a bball game not a bball game to see what he is wearing all the time

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

ive been thought this...
Then how about you focus on the game and not what he's wearing.... 
indifferent.gif

ive been thought this...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DHD28

ive been thought this...

indifferent.gif

u realllllyyyy think i watch a game to see what hes wearing? it was used as an aid to show a point homie

ive been thought this...

indifferent.gif

u realllllyyyy think i watch a game to see what hes wearing? it was used as an aid to show a point homie

ive been thought this...
indifferent.gif
Seriously. 
laugh.gif

Thats just you then focusing on what hes wearing. But Gil isnt trying too hard, hes just wearing different kicks everytime he plays. Hows that trying too hard? 
laugh.gif

ive been thought this...
indifferent.gif
Seriously. 
laugh.gif

Thats just you then focusing on what hes wearing. But Gil isnt trying too hard, hes just wearing different kicks everytime he plays. Hows that trying too hard? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom