** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by DHD28

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Now i just think Gil is trying too hard.

ive been thought this...
not that seeing heat is great but at this point i wanna watch a bball game not a bball game to see what he is wearing all the time
Then how about you focus on the game and not what he's wearing.... 
indifferent.gif
Seriously. 
laugh.gif

Thats just you then focusing on what hes wearing. But Gil isnt trying too hard, hes just wearing different kicks everytime he plays. Hows that trying too hard? 
laugh.gif
He wear retro a lot to prove a point . I can guarantee he lurk NT
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by DHD28

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Now i just think Gil is trying too hard.

ive been thought this...
not that seeing heat is great but at this point i wanna watch a bball game not a bball game to see what he is wearing all the time
Then how about you focus on the game and not what he's wearing.... 
indifferent.gif
Seriously. 
laugh.gif

Thats just you then focusing on what hes wearing. But Gil isnt trying too hard, hes just wearing different kicks everytime he plays. Hows that trying too hard? 
laugh.gif
He wear retro a lot to prove a point . I can guarantee he lurk NT
nerd.gif

i wonder if Gil's feet feel uncomfortable all these times...
because almost every pair of shoes are identical, everytime a new pair needs time to be broken in... at least to me it is
everytime wear new shoes to play in games, it gets my feet feels tended up~ and my tenders feel so sore

i wonder if Gil's feet feel uncomfortable all these times...
because almost every pair of shoes are identical, everytime a new pair needs time to be broken in... at least to me it is
everytime wear new shoes to play in games, it gets my feet feels tended up~ and my tenders feel so sore

Been here for a loooong time (almost 10 years actually) ,  but it's the only post I still check on NT regularly . Thanks for the pics guys .
S.

wink.gif

Been here for a loooong time (almost 10 years actually) ,  but it's the only post I still check on NT regularly . Thanks for the pics guys .
S.

wink.gif

maaan I walked away like seconds before that fight broke out
30t6p3b.gif

from what I saw on replays on the news, gotta give it up to Griffin for walkin away and keepin his mouth shut. He did that a few times throughout the night where anyone else would have went off. Esp that foul from D.Fish. Dude really kept his composure.

30t6p3b.gif

from what I saw on replays on the news, gotta give it up to Griffin for walkin away and keepin his mouth shut. He did that a few times throughout the night where anyone else would have went off. Esp that foul from D.Fish. Dude really kept his composure.

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif

what baffles me is that he got ejected for it too, smh, wahetever, another great win after a letdown in GSW and nice pics in here as always

Originally Posted by s dubl

30t6p3b.gif

what baffles me is that he got ejected for it too, smh, wahetever, another great win after a letdown in GSW and nice pics in here as always

i missed the whole thing...i was at the game and left after Ron forced up the 3 with like 15 secs left or so. Pau playin like a lil girl right now smh

i missed the whole thing...i was at the game and left after Ron forced up the 3 with like 15 secs left or so. Pau playin like a lil girl right now smh

Definitely don't see why Blake Griffin and Ron Artest were ejected for. I hope the NBA reviews the video and reverses the decision and doesn't make them pay the fine for getting ejected. I feel for Ron Artest, I know he's been trying to maintain a good image of himself the last few years and he's made it clear that he doesn't want to be known as a trouble maker anymore. You could see it from this facial reaction.... smh at the refs for that decision..
in nba feet news, here's what Nash is wearing on MLK day

x2_435dda3

Definitely don't see why Blake Griffin and Ron Artest were ejected for. I hope the NBA reviews the video and reverses the decision and doesn't make them pay the fine for getting ejected. I feel for Ron Artest, I know he's been trying to maintain a good image of himself the last few years and he's made it clear that he doesn't want to be known as a trouble maker anymore. You could see it from this facial reaction.... smh at the refs for that decision..
in nba feet news, here's what Nash is wearing on MLK day

x2_435dda3

Originally Posted by nimhet

Blake could definitely take Lamar down if he wanted to

yeah and the entire lakers for that matter ! still grown man move not to react to those whingy lakers, take your beatin and move on
laugh.gif

yeah and the entire lakers for that matter ! still grown man move not to react to those whingy lakers, take your beatin and move on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by irishbaz

laugh.gif
n y u say that just cuz blake is bigger means absolutely nothin lamars from da hood n blakes from ?it means nothin lamar will probably drop blake wit a 1 2 combo

Back
Top Bottom