** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by nimhet

Blake could definitely take Lamar down if he wanted to

yeah and the entire lakers for that matter ! still grown man move not to react to those whingy lakers, take your beatin and move on
laugh.gif
n y u say that just cuz blake is bigger means absolutely nothin lamars from da hood n blakes from ?it means nothin lamar will probably drop blake wit a 1 2 combo

who the eff cares who would win in a fight. two players getting physical over a rebound. not a big deal.

who the eff cares who would win in a fight. two players getting physical over a rebound. not a big deal.

Lamar Odom said in the post game interview that Blake was jumping on his back all game long and when the game was already decided Blake still jumping on his back and that what tick Odom off . Also i think blowing a 12 point lead also add salt to the wound . The NBA is slowing turning into table tennis soft
sick.gif
All these technical fouls calls are insane . These are players not robots

Lamar Odom said in the post game interview that Blake was jumping on his back all game long and when the game was already decided Blake still jumping on his back and that what tick Odom off . Also i think blowing a 12 point lead also add salt to the wound . The NBA is slowing turning into table tennis soft
sick.gif
All these technical fouls calls are insane . These are players not robots

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Gilbert in Retro Deion Sanders tonite
wow...Gil throwing in some cross trainers....who has pics?  He needs to rock some Griffey's

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Gilbert in Retro Deion Sanders tonite
wow...Gil throwing in some cross trainers....who has pics?  He needs to rock some Griffey's

just got back from the game not too long ago...great game and great seats.

sorry if the pics arent the greatest, now i have an excuse to buy a dslr

ZKVI MLK

Durant MLK (these are niiiice) couldnt get a good pic of durant in them so here they are.

kobe's THROW DOWN!!!

bonus:
ernie, chris, and chuck

just got back from the game not too long ago...great game and great seats.

sorry if the pics arent the greatest, now i have an excuse to buy a dslr

ZKVI MLK

Durant MLK (these are niiiice) couldnt get a good pic of durant in them so here they are.

kobe's THROW DOWN!!!

bonus:
ernie, chris, and chuck

Back
Top Bottom