** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

at first i was thinking ray allen was wearing the XIII allstars.. i was hoping he'd wear them, but when i looked closer it was just a pair of some ugly team jordan sneakers no one wants to buy

at first i was thinking ray allen was wearing the XIII allstars.. i was hoping he'd wear them, but when i looked closer it was just a pair of some ugly team jordan sneakers no one wants to buy

Originally Posted by KingJay718

T-Mac 3 sucked. He switched to the T-Mac 3.5.

indifferent.gif
@ Adidas if they did deny T-Mac's request. But he should have some extra pairs in his house. I'd be geeked if he broke out the wht/blue T-Mac 2.

i actually liked the tmac 3. anyone else?? and i don't think he switched to the tmac 3.5 because it was a better shoe or because the 3's sucked,  it was probably because adidas had just released the tmac 3.5 to the public and wanted him to market it to increase sales. 
now, if anyone else agrees that the tmac 4 sucked i'm right on board with that one. interesting concept/idea/technology but execution wasn't the greatest. i remember he switched over the the Team Mac that same year .  ALTHOUGH, i'll never forget tmac's historic performance against the spurs in those tmac 4's what was it, like 13 points in 30 seconds?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

T-Mac 3 sucked. He switched to the T-Mac 3.5.

indifferent.gif
@ Adidas if they did deny T-Mac's request. But he should have some extra pairs in his house. I'd be geeked if he broke out the wht/blue T-Mac 2.

i actually liked the tmac 3. anyone else?? and i don't think he switched to the tmac 3.5 because it was a better shoe or because the 3's sucked,  it was probably because adidas had just released the tmac 3.5 to the public and wanted him to market it to increase sales. 
now, if anyone else agrees that the tmac 4 sucked i'm right on board with that one. interesting concept/idea/technology but execution wasn't the greatest. i remember he switched over the the Team Mac that same year .  ALTHOUGH, i'll never forget tmac's historic performance against the spurs in those tmac 4's what was it, like 13 points in 30 seconds?

Griffin's dunk is unbelievable and I see the Bobcats rocking some nice J's, Space Jams, Playoffs.

Griffin's dunk is unbelievable and I see the Bobcats rocking some nice J's, Space Jams, Playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom