** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

10215ce4e970c5c01222029a443771510e24e15.jpg
460156e0e179c6c77f014df0efcd9f79049d38e.jpg

The Big Balls celebration  
laugh.gif
 @ Eddy

Rudy Gay has the best PEs so far IMO

I dig the Lakers throwback, but it was better with the short shorts. No Ayo!

With that said, the Lakers should go back to those uniforms

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by KingJay718

T-Mac 3 sucked. He switched to the T-Mac 3.5.

indifferent.gif
@ Adidas if they did deny T-Mac's request. But he should have some extra pairs in his house. I'd be geeked if he broke out the wht/blue T-Mac 2.

i actually liked the tmac 3. anyone else?? and i don't think he switched to the tmac 3.5 because it was a better shoe or because the 3's sucked,  it was probably because adidas had just released the tmac 3.5 to the public and wanted him to market it to increase sales. 
now, if anyone else agrees that the tmac 4 sucked i'm right on board with that one. interesting concept/idea/technology but execution wasn't the greatest. i remember he switched over the the Team Mac that same year .  ALTHOUGH, i'll never forget tmac's historic performance against the spurs in those tmac 4's what was it, like 13 points in 30 seconds?
I LOVED those Team Mac 1's.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Originally Posted by KingJay718

T-Mac 3 sucked. He switched to the T-Mac 3.5.

indifferent.gif
@ Adidas if they did deny T-Mac's request. But he should have some extra pairs in his house. I'd be geeked if he broke out the wht/blue T-Mac 2.

i actually liked the tmac 3. anyone else?? and i don't think he switched to the tmac 3.5 because it was a better shoe or because the 3's sucked,  it was probably because adidas had just released the tmac 3.5 to the public and wanted him to market it to increase sales. 
now, if anyone else agrees that the tmac 4 sucked i'm right on board with that one. interesting concept/idea/technology but execution wasn't the greatest. i remember he switched over the the Team Mac that same year .  ALTHOUGH, i'll never forget tmac's historic performance against the spurs in those tmac 4's what was it, like 13 points in 30 seconds?
I LOVED those Team Mac 1's.

Tmac 3s were the best looking of the bunch and they were good shoes. 3.5 werent bad either. would be nice to find both of those. id actually cop
pimp.gif

Tmac 3s were the best looking of the bunch and they were good shoes. 3.5 werent bad either. would be nice to find both of those. id actually cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif
i loved that shoe. i had the blue suede colorway. it was pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif
i loved that shoe. i had the blue suede colorway. it was pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom