** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

eastbays got new hyperfuese lows, kd3, and air max hyperfuses

29614108_w.jpg

17279105_w.jpg

29545101_w.jpg

Originally Posted by vc8481

anybody saw what Nate Robinson was wearing against the suns? Thanks
I think they were Lebron 8's. I know he's been wearing the all blacks for road games. They looked like V2's because I swear I saw a small hit of red. But I also never got a close up view of them.

Originally Posted by vc8481

anybody saw what Nate Robinson was wearing against the suns? Thanks
I think they were Lebron 8's. I know he's been wearing the all blacks for road games. They looked like V2's because I swear I saw a small hit of red. But I also never got a close up view of them.

I was hyped when the T-Mac 1 dropped. Especially the blk/blue and the All-Star silver/blk/blue. The old school Adidas shell on the toe and the comfort level was a nice blend.

I was hyped when the T-Mac 1 dropped. Especially the blk/blue and the All-Star silver/blk/blue. The old school Adidas shell on the toe and the comfort level was a nice blend.

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Originally Posted by kingferic

Originally Posted by pooky

Originally Posted by afitch102

why havent they retroed the t-macs yet?

Because there junk!
indifferent.gif

T-Macs were very good shoes. I had the 1's and 2's back in the day and those were very durable and comfortable. The 1's were my favorites from this line.. Such a classic shoe.
Never been a fan of T-Mac, but can respect a good signature line...and the T-Mac Adidas line was TRASH 
False.
1-3 were GREAT shoes,

Originally Posted by IvErSoN323

Originally Posted by kingferic

Originally Posted by pooky

Originally Posted by afitch102

why havent they retroed the t-macs yet?

Because there junk!
indifferent.gif

T-Macs were very good shoes. I had the 1's and 2's back in the day and those were very durable and comfortable. The 1's were my favorites from this line.. Such a classic shoe.
Never been a fan of T-Mac, but can respect a good signature line...and the T-Mac Adidas line was TRASH 
False.
1-3 were GREAT shoes,

T-Mac 3 sucked. He switched to the T-Mac 3.5.

indifferent.gif
@ Adidas if they did deny T-Mac's request. But he should have some extra pairs in his house. I'd be geeked if he broke out the wht/blue T-Mac 2.

T-Mac 3 sucked. He switched to the T-Mac 3.5.

indifferent.gif
@ Adidas if they did deny T-Mac's request. But he should have some extra pairs in his house. I'd be geeked if he broke out the wht/blue T-Mac 2.

Those Lebron 8's are extra Comfy...I thought it was strange when I saw little Nate rockin em... I tried on a pair today... very impressed

Those Lebron 8's are extra Comfy...I thought it was strange when I saw little Nate rockin em... I tried on a pair today... very impressed

Red didn't match with the green jersey of nate but still, it was cool to see a small guard wearing the 8's. Thanks for the images.

Red didn't match with the green jersey of nate but still, it was cool to see a small guard wearing the 8's. Thanks for the images.

Back
Top Bottom