** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

is it just me, or does the spurs have v-necks on their unis? adidas is ruining the jerseys!!! whats next? boston and chicago gets v-necks too?!!! for shame!!!

Home Zigtech's look ill. Every other cw I've seen, not so much. Might have to look for a pair *goes searching for performance reviews*

Home Zigtech's look ill. Every other cw I've seen, not so much. Might have to look for a pair *goes searching for performance reviews*

like those new cavs uniform 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

is it me or does chris paul look kinda.. fat...? hope arenas starts wearing penny's!!
It's not just you I've always thought he was on the chubby side, also another guy whos always been chubby paul peirce

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

is it me or does chris paul look kinda.. fat...? hope arenas starts wearing penny's!!
It's not just you I've always thought he was on the chubby side, also another guy whos always been chubby paul peirce

they look heavy because they are next to a bunch of twigs....they are probably closer to their ideal weights....

they look heavy because they are next to a bunch of twigs....they are probably closer to their ideal weights....

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ jordan and wade do white socks with black kicks.

oh good. That makes shogun's opinion invalid.

I prefer black socks with black shoes. Unless I wear two pairs and then its a black sock over the white sock.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ jordan and wade do white socks with black kicks.

oh good. That makes shogun's opinion invalid.

I prefer black socks with black shoes. Unless I wear two pairs and then its a black sock over the white sock.

Gil in some XI lows and Nate in some 3s is
pimp.gif
.... even though the 3s are pures which are probably the ugliest 3s made

Gil in some XI lows and Nate in some 3s is
pimp.gif
.... even though the 3s are pures which are probably the ugliest 3s made

Back
Top Bottom