** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

I cant believe Im going to say this but I really like those Adi Crazy Lights.

Must have some new designers over there doing big things.

I cant believe Im going to say this but I really like those Adi Crazy Lights.

Must have some new designers over there doing big things.

Originally Posted by bundy9

and Size 15 man...

-Not feeling those new Adidas at all

-Best 1st round series will be either Knicks/Celtics or OKC/Nuggets. Lakers should breeze by the Hornets

-Im feelin Liz Cambage

-R.I.P Sacramanto Kings. When i think of the Kings i think about all the battles they gave my Lakers. They'll be missed!

-I seen on Twitter at the Jordan Classic players wearing the Fly Wades and i must say they arent that bad looking on court. Maybe ill ID a pair...hmmm...
These Crazy Light's are definitely getting a lot of reactions....and any press, good or bad is good for Adi I guess....I personally dont like them as much as the Rose 1.5....but they aren't too bad...

Agreed on those 1st round matchups! Let's go Thunder!!!

The Aussie Cambage is a darlin
devil.gif

Gonna miss the Arco history...

Really can't wait to see Fly Wade PEs in these playoffs, cuz they definitely aren't gonna be as dry as those we've seen I'm sure. He'll probably push a few GRs to push some exposure, but would like to see him push his own Heat CWs!

Im also ready to see Wade in some Fly Wade PEs. But as we all know hes known to make sneakers look horrible
laugh.gif

Those Crazy Lights probably feel very good on feet but the design is just too much for me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bundy9

and Size 15 man...

-Not feeling those new Adidas at all

-Best 1st round series will be either Knicks/Celtics or OKC/Nuggets. Lakers should breeze by the Hornets

-Im feelin Liz Cambage

-R.I.P Sacramanto Kings. When i think of the Kings i think about all the battles they gave my Lakers. They'll be missed!

-I seen on Twitter at the Jordan Classic players wearing the Fly Wades and i must say they arent that bad looking on court. Maybe ill ID a pair...hmmm...
These Crazy Light's are definitely getting a lot of reactions....and any press, good or bad is good for Adi I guess....I personally dont like them as much as the Rose 1.5....but they aren't too bad...

Agreed on those 1st round matchups! Let's go Thunder!!!

The Aussie Cambage is a darlin
devil.gif

Gonna miss the Arco history...

Really can't wait to see Fly Wade PEs in these playoffs, cuz they definitely aren't gonna be as dry as those we've seen I'm sure. He'll probably push a few GRs to push some exposure, but would like to see him push his own Heat CWs!

Im also ready to see Wade in some Fly Wade PEs. But as we all know hes known to make sneakers look horrible
laugh.gif

Those Crazy Lights probably feel very good on feet but the design is just too much for me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

them UA sneakers are too fire.. they need to release those..
Saw what appeared to be college versions of those prototypes at Marshall's recently in huge sizes. Wouldn't mind picking up a pair at footlocker or something. And yeah, the Lakers should breeze through New Orleans but it didn't happen today.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

them UA sneakers are too fire.. they need to release those..
Saw what appeared to be college versions of those prototypes at Marshall's recently in huge sizes. Wouldn't mind picking up a pair at footlocker or something. And yeah, the Lakers should breeze through New Orleans but it didn't happen today.

Back
Top Bottom