** NBA Feet - '10-'11 **

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

oh man Wade's 2010 are FIRE tonight against ORL. i need a pair of those

yea JB is keepin him straight fitted this year.

-Tyler

did john wall switch color ways of his shoe during the half ? ...it looks like he did not to clear in the first pic

and those 2010's are piff
pimp.gif

did john wall switch color ways of his shoe during the half ? ...it looks like he did not to clear in the first pic

and those 2010's are piff
pimp.gif

Wade's 2010's are straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Jeez, I'd cop these in a heartbeat. I don't get why JB doesn't release correct colorways for their signature J. Look like the QS XX. I really hope these drop ASAP.

106364762.jpg

106364759.jpg

106364761.jpg

Wade's 2010's are straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Jeez, I'd cop these in a heartbeat. I don't get why JB doesn't release correct colorways for their signature J. Look like the QS XX. I really hope these drop ASAP.

106364762.jpg

106364759.jpg

106364761.jpg

ill say it again Wades 2010 are a "JB YOU NEED TO RELEASE THOSE!!"...i want i want i want!! The color blocking reminds me of his days with converse...my only pair of bball converse shoes and fave cw

wade_playoff_edition6.jpg

ill say it again Wades 2010 are a "JB YOU NEED TO RELEASE THOSE!!"...i want i want i want!! The color blocking reminds me of his days with converse...my only pair of bball converse shoes and fave cw

wade_playoff_edition6.jpg

Those 2010's are garbage. IN any colorway. Don't know what the hell y'all are talking about. Damn JB stans think anything is hot.

Those 2010's are garbage. IN any colorway. Don't know what the hell y'all are talking about. Damn JB stans think anything is hot.

Back
Top Bottom