[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word. Check out an article on ESPN- Grantland. Good article. My man bought a Porsche this year, but still prefers the Malibu. And I think he still washes his car by hand, because his pops owned a car wash and made him work there. Great work ethic this kid.

if he's still driving a Chevy Malibu because it gets great gas mileage, speaks volumes of his character.
The fact that he still wears cornrows, when even Udonis Haslem realized them ***** are played, speaks volumes of his character! ( just jokes he alright with me)

Last edited:
5001406homero-baba.gif

Hes the only person who can get away with having cornrows in 2013. I cant even laugh at them cause I respect him too much.

Word. Check out an article on ESPN- Grantland. Good article. My man bought a Porsche this year, but still prefers the Malibu. And I think he still washes his car by hand, because his pops owned a car wash and made him work there. Great work ethic this kid.

OIC..Home boy got a porsche and whippin' the Chevy..Thas wusup..

Washing cars by hand tho..I dont even do that, Im hittin up a carwash..

The fact that he still wears cornrows, when even Udonis Haslem realized them ***** are played, speaks volumes of his character! ( just jokes he alright with me)

But alot of young cats have braids/fros/naps etc during their younger years.

Look at Kobe (YES, ANOTHER KOBE MENTION) during the Sprite days..Frobe..

I haz so much confusion with this food talk in this finals thread :lol: :lol:

Its not hard pimp juice cocktail..

U like/eat cookies?

Share with us my guy, we all have a fat kid in us somewhere..LOL

No disrespect to the larger bodied folks up in here..

rewatching some stuff from the game last night. the only way i see lebron snapping this slump is if he can finally hit perimeter jumpshots which kinda forces kawhi/green to play up on him instead of sagging into the paint, or the more likely option which would be for the heat to play pure small ball and run lebron at the four. this way he can post his defender but the spurs can't really afford to clog the paint because there would be shooters everywhere.

defensively, i think spo just needs to mix it up. as i've said numerous times, the key difference in game 2 and 3 was that the heat would double the ballhandler in a PnR and in game 2 parker/ginobili would be pushed away from the rim. in game 3 they swung the ball as soon as the double came and miami was chasing to get back in defensive position thereafter. mix in the double teams so they can't just really on a quick swing which turns into an open shot. i'll post more observations later if i get a chance, assuming anyone actually cares about my analysis. :lol:

The level of competition for the Heat In these playoffs: Milwaukee Bucks, Chicago Bulls, Indiana Pacers
Spurs competition: Golden State, LA Clippers, Memphis Grizzlies

The Western Conference champion, Spurs have seen and beat all styles of play in the past couple of seasons and in these playoffs, while the Heat have played against lesser competition in a weak/watered down Eastern Conference for 2 consecutive years (at no fault to them). There's an old mantra in sports that always seems to ring true; to get better, one must play against better competition. Spurs have been there and done that, And I'm hopeful that the Spurs will win it for Tim, much like the Ravens, won it for Ray.

The NBA "wins" regardless of which team takes it all, so all this rigged nonsense needs to stop. If the Heat win, Lebron is solidified as the face of the NBA. The exciting big market team wins over a "boring" team.
If the Spurs win, Stern and Silver can flaunt to small market teams, that with the right blueprint, even small markets can create championship longevity. Oh and the feel good story of TimmyD going out into the Texas sunset, like a 7 foot+ cowboy. Go Spurs!!!!

When will the conversation shift to what the Spurs did well as opposed to talking about LeBron for another 14 pages? Or Ghost Wade and the fact that when hes not scoring he becomes a negative on the floor.

i'm glad you mentioned this. from what i saw he played beautiful defense. he knew what spots to push lebron to on the floor because that's where help would be. Spo tried to neutralize this by running lebron in some PnR's hoping the spurs would switch a PG onto bron and they did. difference was, kawhi harassed chalmers coming off the screens and the help to lebron posting a smaller defender was amazing team defense.

I pray neither team gets blown out in game 4. We are over due for a good game. Another game 1 type of game will be fun to watch.

naw it was cool n entertaining as a heat hater but i really dont care for neither team. I jus dislike the spurs as a laker fan but respect them always. The heat can suck a **** i hate the *******. I want lebron to get as close to another championship as possible only to have pop and the boys take it away lol. Seriously tho i jus wanna see a good game resulting in a spurs win aka game 1.

Amongst my friends I am really the only one that defends Bron.

But last night and basically this whole series it is absolutely nothing I can say to defend him.

That man is out there scared to death. And it's sad because he has the tools to be mentioned with the greats. But he just doesn't have the heart.

I really don't understand it. It's like he's spoiled and expects everything to be given to him...

He expects the lane to be open
He expects to get all the calls

And when those things don't happen he just crumbles.

Great players make great plays. He has to take over period. He can hit those jumpshots but last night he just didn't have the confidence. And that's not a good sign. Especially since it has happened before.

The Peyton Comparison is great because as great as they both are. They will both probably retire only winning one ring.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom