[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ok, but I wasnt debating what u were saying chief..

I was alluding to the fact that younger cats are more prone to be rockin braids etc..Haslem has grown up, hopefully and thats why he trimmed it down.

Not to say the braids etc represent immaturity, just speaking on what I see.

I think if you mention that maybe 3-4 more times, it will start to catch on

Ahh, dreClark..

The one who went over everyones head yesterday..

Cant tell if youre being a jerkbag or not, so just gonna write it off til u confirm what your intentions were with that comment..

I mean in 2011 he was nowhere near the ball he didn't want it. This series he's just not making his shots but this is from sports nation I know it don't mean much but when we're down on the road in a series these are his numbers the next game View media item 452136

Gotchu..

But he has the ball this year and still acting like he doesnt want it..

Tomorrow we will see what down 2-1 on the road Debron brings to the table..

Last edited:
4 PTS GOING INTO THE 4th QTR :x THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE ESPECIALLY FROM AN MVP. I JUST DON'T GET THE REPEATED SITUATIONS OF DISAPPEARING IN THE BIGGEST STAGE OF ALL SPORTS :smh:

At this point, IMO, if u were to put Debron and Howard on the same team..

They wouldnt win a damn thing..

Both are too immature for this grown man game..

Its more of a mental game than a physical game anyway at this level..

If all Debron wants to do is high fly in the air, go get a job at American Airlines..

Winning all the little BS accolades means nothing compared to that 1 thing thats coveted the most.

And this guy doesnt even want it..Or want to earn it..

Leave the rings and titles to the big boys I say...

Last edited:
That Peyton Manning comparison is spot on. A-Rod is very similar to them too. Countless records and MVPs, one great year through a championship run, but they inexplicably freeze from time to time. A-Rod more than both of them of course :lol:

Yall jumping to conclusions a little to soon lol the series isn't even close to being over and yall acting like he went scoreless I'm a game 7

Last edited:
That Peyton Manning comparison is spot on. A-Rod is very similar to them too. Countless records and MVPs, one great year through a championship run, but they inexplicably freeze from time to time. A-Rod more than both of them of course :lol:

unfortunately, i agree with the comparison too :smh:

with that said, it isn't too late for lebron to turn it around. if they win this series, all that talk of "disappearing in the finals" will ironically enough disappear as well.

with that said, it isn't too late for lebron to turn it around. if they win this series, all that talk of "disappearing in the finals" will ironically enough disappear as well.

I picked the spurs in 6. But I wasn't expecting 30 point blow outs.

But your right he has time. We will see what he does.

Because last night was hard to watch. Kinda felt bad for the guy. Yea he has millions but I know he wants to be " the king" " the chosen one" and playing like that has to feel bad.

Yall jumping to conclusions a little to soon lol the series isn't even close to being over and yall acting like he went scoreless I'm a game 7

I guess the whole world except Florida is jumping to conclusions then..

Even Stephen A picked Skips Spurs to win..

I picked the spurs in 6. But I wasn't expecting 30 point blow outs.

But your right he has time. We will see what he does.

Because last night was hard to watch. Kinda felt bad for the guy. Yea he has millions but I know he wants to be " the king" " the chosen one" and playing like that has to feel bad.

i didn't feel bad for him. he played like **** and made it 10 times worse by checking out of the game. you could tell by his body language that the run at the end of the 3rd to cut it down to 10-15 points had them pumped, but the quick barrage at the start of the 4th killed their momentum. he was camping at the 3, looked hesitant to fire shots, and wasn't crashing the paint. it was hard to watch.

like i said though, it's 2-1. both teams have been blown out. let's let the series play out before we cast premature judgement

I didnt feel bad for him either..

And JAYFIEND u do not feel sorry for him..Im telling u that u dont.. :lol:

He wants to be this, he wants to be that..He wants too much if u ask me..

Go and get it, I say..

He doesnt know how to earn his spoils I guess..

Nobody with the nickname "The King" should be this pitiful that he has ppl feeling sorry for him when gets the train ran on him by the whole Spurs team..

The series is 2-1, not 0-3. I'm enjoying this as much as everyone else but there's too many people writing them off. Wade is the only one who is pretty much ******. Every other contributor on that team is still capable of making plays and help turn it around. These things change from game to game...let's pump the brakes on all the legacy talk for now.

Spo will probably put LBJ on the block and I think he'll ditch the passive facilitator role that he usually starts off with. Look for him to make it a point to get his early on.

Last edited:
At this point, IMO, if u were to put Debron and Howard on the same team..

They wouldnt win a damn thing..

Both are too immature for this grown man game..

Its more of a mental game than a physical game anyway at this level..

If all Debron wants to do is high fly in the air, go get a job at American Airlines..

Winning all the little BS accolades means nothing compared to that 1 thing thats coveted the most.

And this guy doesnt even want it..Or want to earn it..

Leave the rings and titles to the big boys I say...

Well, we have to give Bron and the Heat this though... they earned their spot in the Finals. But again, it's up to them of course if they would want to win or self-implode.

The series is 2-1, not 0-3. I'm enjoying this as much as everyone else but there's too many people writing them off. Wade is the only one who is pretty much ******. Every other contributor on that team is still capable of making enough plays to change the series though. These things change from game to game...let's pump the brakes on all the legacy talk for now.

Spo will probably put LBJ on the block and I think he'll ditch the passive facilitator role that he usually starts off with. Look for him to make it a point to get his early on.

better hope spo goes with a small lineup when this happens or else SA will just crowd the paint and double lebron. this also makes haslem useless because he can't crash and rebound, and bosh has been a zero. if you spread shooters out, and put lebron on the block, when the help comes the heat can easily rain 3s the way the spurs were (maybe not to the extremes the spurs went though :lol:)

forgot to mention this and i don't know if anyone else did, but did yall notice Pop starting making the heat shooters play PnR defense? if allen or mike miller was in, Pop was making sure to attack them in a PnR to affect their legs on the offensive end. guy is pure genius.

Last edited:
Well, we have to give Bron and the Heat this though... they earned their spot in the Finals. But again, it's up to them of course if they would want to win or self-implode.

Earned is a very, very strong word to use in this particular situation..

[quote name="jordan23dotcom"]These Q&A's are horrible. The questions pretty much can all be answered with one statement.[/quote]Both teams played hard.

Sort of.

forgot to mention this and i don't know if anyone else did, but did yall notice Pop starting making the heat shooters play PnR defense? if allen or mike miller was in, Pop was making sure to attack them in a PnR to affect their legs on the offensive end. guy is pure genius.

What did it do to Mike Millers legs on the offensive end?

Last edited:
The series is 2-1, not 0-3. I'm enjoying this as much as everyone else but there's too many people writing them off. Wade is the only one who is pretty much ******. Every other contributor on that team is still capable of making plays and help turn it around. These things change from game to game...let's pump the brakes on all the legacy talk for now.

Ok, but if youre saying to chill on the legacy talk, u cant turn right around and say to look for Debron to get right early on..

Like u said things change from game to game..Tomorrow he may come out doing even WORSE than yesterday..

When your'e shook, you are shook. And that wont change from yesterday til tmoro.

Your'e saying to stop writing him off, but yet, your'e dry rooting for him..

Am I not getting it right??

Feel free to put it in perspective if Im way off base..

Last edited:
if you spread shooters out, and put lebron on the block, when the help comes the heat can easily rain 3s the way the spurs were (maybe not to the extremes the spurs went though
laugh.gif
)
Yeah.

What did it do to Mike Millers legs on the offensive end?

he really didn't start doing it until the 2nd half though. miller attempted 2 3's in the second half. when a guy is hot, he's hot. but they held him to 5 shots. green and neal combined for 32 shots >D

he really didn't start doing it until the 2nd half though. miller attempted 2 3's in the second half. when a guy is hot, he's hot. but they held him to 5 shots. green and neal combined for 32 shots >D

He attempted one less shot than he did in the 1st half. This proves your point?

Green and Neal also got probably a double digit amount of wide open shots in addition to Neal being a ball handler on a number of shots that he got.

Don't really think the PnR affected them in any way thats different from other times teams run it on Allen & Miller, as they tend to be the weak links defensively? Mabe you just saw something I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom