[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he really didn't start doing it until the 2nd half though. miller attempted 2 3's in the second half. when a guy is hot, he's hot. but they held him to 5 shots. green and neal combined for 32 shots >D

He attempted one less shot than he did in the 1st half. This proves your point?

Green and Neal also got probably a double digit amount of wide open shots in addition to Neal being a ball handler on a number of shots that he got.

Don't really think the PnR affected them in any way thats different from other times teams run it on Allen & Miller, as they tend to be the weak links defensively? Mabe you just saw something I didn't.

i'm probably making it purely off the observation that as soon as those guys got it, they went right at him. you could be right though, they are weak links defensively. i'm probably over analyzing :\

The series is 2-1, not 0-3. I'm enjoying this as much as everyone else but there's too many people writing them off. Wade is the only one who is pretty much ******. Every other contributor on that team is still capable of making plays and help turn it around. These things change from game to game...let's pump the brakes on all the legacy talk for now.

Spo will probably put LBJ on the block and I think he'll ditch the passive facilitator role that he usually starts off with. Look for him to make it a point to get his early on.
Ok, but if youre saying to chill on the legacy talk, u cant turn right around and say to look for Debron to get right early on..

Like u said things change from game to game..Tomorrow he may come out doing even WORSE than yesterday..

When your'e shook, you are shook. And that wont change from yesterday til tmoro.

Your'e saying to stop writing him off, but yet, your'e dry rooting for him..

Am I not getting it right??

Feel free to put it in perspective if Im way off base..
I will never root for him.

I'm not talking about how he's gonna perform. I'm saying he'll be put in a position to succeed and it's up to him/rest of team to flourish. It's still too early for legacy talk when all the Heat have to do is win the next game and they'll have the advantage going forward. If they lose tomorrow then it's a different story.

If Tony Parker's injury takes him out of the series or gets worse...analysis and strategy won't even matter.

Last edited:
I will never root for him.

I'm not talking about how he's gonna perform. I'm saying he'll be put in a position to succeed and it's up to him/rest of team to flourish.

If Tony Parker's injury takes him out of the series or gets worse...analysis and strategy won't even matter.

Ahh, ok I see..

Man, i hope Tony wont let a small hamstring injury sideline him..

If so, that just proves how weak todays athletes are..And other things, that Im not delving into..

I dont consider TP one of those kinds of athletes tho..

Yet..

Bosh actually got touches where he needed to the other night, he just wasn't knocking them down early. Bron has been allowing Wade/Bosh to get their touches early, but it hasn't worked out too well for him getting in his rhythm.

The Heat are fine if Parker isn't getting off. If he or Manu were exploding, then they'd have problems, but Green/Neal have been the players beating the Heat's rotations.

The key is if Chalmers can stay ON the floor and keep Bron off the ball. Wade at the point hasn't been as effective as you'd hope.

Last edited:
BARRAGE, of 3s. Lol. It felt like they had one every other possession.

Last edited:
There's a reason they made so many, it's called being open.

If you don't throw in the towel and actually play some defense there wouldn't be any barrage. But you go ahead and quit like they did, I'd personally keep playing hard in an NBA Finals game, after a couple of those 3's get in Danny Greens face (assuming I have NBA athleticism) and make him drive the ball instead of giving him open shots.

You don't have to just stand there and watch them shoot, if you rebound the ball like you're supposed to they wouldn't have had 19 offensive rebounds and they wouldn't have had half of those 3's.

They had more control over the situation than you're making it seem.

the hecklers and critics are out in full force

Brom deserves it. If melo and Durant get killed when their teams lose why shouldn't the greatest of all time? Kobe got a fist full of rings and he gets **** on when the lakers lose.

But no. Not lebron. Ohhhh they ar packing the paint, what do you want him to do? He doesn't have help, what do you want him to do? Shut the **** up

With that said. Any heat haters getting your hopes up is reeeealy dumb

Last edited:
But no. Not lebron. Ohhhh they ar packing the paint, what do you want him to do? He doesn't have help, what do you want him to do? Shut the **** up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

is leonard not the most chill player ever? Dude can hit a game winning shot and be stone faced from tip off to the 4th quarter buzzer.

If I remember correctly, the Heat have made a habit of coming back from a series deficit. 2-1 Indy last year. 3-2 Boston last year. 1-0 Thunder last year. 1-0 Bulls this year. They were down 1-0 to the Spurs and won the next game. The Heat do fine trailing in a series, usually.

I've also seen the Spurs cough up a series in which they led. It happens.

So the "it's almost over" talk gotta chill for now. Makes about as much sense as Magic wearin a "I just donated blood" ribbon on his collar.

Calm down.

If I remember correctly, the Heat have made a habit of coming back from a series deficit. 2-1 Indy last year. 3-2 Boston last year. 1-0 Thunder last year. 1-0 Bulls this year. They were down 1-0 to the Spurs and won the next game. The Heat do fine trailing in a series, usually.

So the "it's almost over" talk gotta chill for now. Makes about as much sense as Magic wearin a "I just donated blood" ribbon on his collar.

Calm down.

THIS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: magic

Last edited:
y'all jumping the gun...WAYY too early in series.  very far from over. lebron could easily score 45 tomororw and all teh articles will read teh opposite of what they need now. flip floppers

Also, Parker's status is up in the air, not sure how effective he can be. Spurs may not need him if they shoot lights out though.

Calm down.

This guy done went and gassed 'em.

Now here comes the calvary to chime in..

Thnx..

Let them jump the gun and look like jack***** when or if the Heat turn things around. The Spurs could win or lose. LeBron could go for 50 or 15. None of us have any control or effect on the ultimate outcome of this series. Let us talk our good natured trash. 
grin.gif

Football is the ultimate team game. Basketball is the least team game of the big 4. Football is 1 and done. You can't give a player 2 quick fouls and take him off the field in football. You can't say 3 in the key or tech and give teams free points in football. They aren't the same in any way.

His 38% FG%? He's scared to make that worse? :lol:

Yeap. He was wide open and still not shoot on many possessions. It was like he fear that it will mess up his stat. His limited shooting ability also play a factor though.

Danny green would lit it up if he's open. Lebron on the other hand, afraid that he would miss and mess up his stat.

Yeap. He was wide open and still not shoot on many possessions. It was like he fear that it will mess up his stat. His limited shooting ability also play a factor though.

Danny green would lit it up if he's open. Lebron on the other hand, afraid that he would miss and mess up his stat.

Or was it because he was shooting like ****

Back
Top Bottom