[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I post trash, I'm at least debating with people and speaking from a different view, all you're doing is pissing and moaning about LeBron's help. Give that crap a rest. Nobody even goin at you about it, you just keep typing the same posts over and over. We get it, now find a new angle on the game/series and speak on that. Quit the LeBron crying.

How was I pissing and moaning in my last post tho? You seem to be focusing only on my Lebron posts. I have posted plenty about non lebron related things in this series.

Did you not understand what I said? I will keep posting what I want. Go and keep posting about cookies as that is more relevant to this thread than me talking about Lebron. :rolleyes

[quote name="Antidope"][QUOTE name="FinallyFamous"]
Game 7 nba finals should be at a neutral site[/QUOTE]Word, put it somewhere where you know that has a ton of seats, every seat will be filled, and the respective home team will never make it to the finals. Like Madison Square Garden[/quote]:lol: Shots fired!

Game 7 nba finals should be at a neutral site

Word, put it somewhere where you know that has a ton of seats, every seat will be filled, and the respective home team will never make it to the finals. Like Madison Square Garden

Nah man, that defeats the purpose of the team with the best record in the league having home court advantage. If anything, change the format back from this 2-3-2 setup.

Just got back from a short vacation. Oh man what a game yesterday :lol: I was waiting to blow up on the Heat hater thread :lol: but i got to give the Heat credit for not giving up and play their **** off in those last 30 seconds. Spurs got the game in the bag and choke at the end. Should have never sub Duncan out and should have fouled chris bosh then and not let him kick the ball out to ray allen. You're up 3 the last thing you want is to give them a chance to score a tying 3. Foul them man. The refs also did them a little dirty though. A foul in a first quarter should be a foul in the 4th quarter. Period. Refs just didn't want to blow the whistle at that kind moment. No refs want to get fired.

Both team probably didn't sleep yesterday and game 7 will be wild. Hopefully Spurs will come out angry and because they were just 20 seconds away from holding the trophy.

Antidope on suicide watch? :lol:

Game 7 nba finals should be at a neutral site

Might be a little biased on this but sorry, no. If a team works their *** off all regular season to achieve the best record in the league then they deserve to close out the Finals at home. If not, the 82-game regular season is essentially rendered meaningless.

The Heat defense turned it up when they needed to. Great defense will beat great offense.

I mean it looked like a 2K fullcourt press (you know, the one where it cheeses you into some stupid *** turnover). :lol: :smh:

They were all over the court. I must say, I've watched every Heat game this season and that was literally the most heart this team has shown all year.. besides the last regular season game vs the Spurs, where the benchwarmers cooked. :smokin

When I post trash, I'm at least debating with people and speaking from a different view, all you're doing is pissing and moaning about LeBron's help. Give that crap a rest. Nobody even goin at you about it, you just keep typing the same posts over and over. We get it, now find a new angle on the game/series and speak on that. Quit the LeBron crying.

How was I pissing and moaning in my last post tho? You seem to be focusing only on my Lebron posts. I have posted plenty about non lebron related things in this series.

Did you not understand what I said? I will keep posting what I want. Go and keep posting about cookies as that is more relevant to this thread than me talking about Lebron. :rolleyes

Watch your mouth.

Watch your mouth.

The Heat defense turned it up when they needed to. Great defense will beat great offense.

I mean it looked like a 2K fullcourt press (you know, the one where it cheeses you into some stupid *** turnover). :lol: :smh:

They were all over the court. I must say, I've watched every Heat game this season and that was literally the most heart this team has shown all year.. besides the last regular season game vs the Spurs, where the benchwarmers cooked. :smokin

This right here. After watching this team so much, I really do feel like they can flip the switch and go HARD when they absolutely have to. I haven't seen a team able to do that in a long, long time.

Hopefully they know the urgency of game 7 and play with nothing but heart and drive the entire 48 minutes, kind of like game 5 in the finals last year. My heart cant take another game like this :lol:

Last edited:
I thought shooters were allowed to land? If that is the case, Danny Green was fouled. They've been giving Ray Allen the same call all series. Manu got fouled way before he traveled. In the end, the Spurs gave the game away. The Heat fought back hard and LeBron actually tried to not lose for once. I can respect that.

You know refs would not call foul in that situation bro. No ref want to get crucified after the game for blowing a last second call that decide the outcome of an NBA final lol.

It would have been a foul in any other quarter of the game though. Miami got gifted but Spurs kind of choked the game away.

Somebody did say that LeBron [COLOR=#red]couldn't[/COLOR] check Tony Parker prior to the series though. :nerd:

It would be an awesome Game 7 no matter the outcome. And at the end of that game, there's just one quote I can think about that can perfectly paint the whole picture:

"The tragedy of life is not that a man loses, but that he almost wins" - Heywood Broun

Somebody did say that LeBron [COLOR=#red]couldn't[/COLOR] check Tony Parker prior to the series though. :nerd:

Parker was gassed and playing like trash before lebron even checked him. He did hit that 3 over lebron to tie it but that doesn't matter

Besides tony missing plenty of makeable shots, did you not catch that stepback that should have closed out the series?

Damn it spurs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom