[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lebron warded off on that fastbreak that danny green blocked. should've been an offensive foul.
Parker and manu wards off EVERYTIME he drives stop it.

nba players ward off everytime, just like they travel, are allowed to hack (chalmers), flop (manu, tp, wade, bron). of all the sports nba officiating is pretty bad. the consistency is what baffles me.
still entertaining game nonetheless. hope gm7 is half as entertaining.

there's a difference between warding off and extending. unfortunately people assume that if your arm is out that automatically means an offensive foul, which isn't the case. you can use arm to ward off, but you can't extend it into a push. there's the difference

Don't like Wade that much but him telling my guess fans and media to appreciate it while it's here was pretty cool to hear.

I just realized that Wade is gonna be looking like this year's Manu real soon. Lebron will too if he does not develop his post game more.

I think another key play during the comeback was the shoeless 3 pointer. Gary neal left Miller wide open for no reason. Lebron had barely crossed the half court line and Neal left Miller for a half assed double team.

I still think Pop should give tmac some burn. I don't think he will be passing it directly to the Heat like Manu does. HE probably can shoot better than Manu's 21% from three as well and make his free throws
sick.gif
Trollin on another level 
laugh.gif

greatest game of 21st century? Reach

There are plenty of game i would put ahead of yesterday game. 2008 Boston vs Chicago triple overtime being one of them.

There are plenty of game i would put ahead of yesterday game. 2008 Boston vs Chicago triple overtime being one of them.

Stop just because it went 3 overtimes smh, this was the finals, an elimination game and all of the momentum swings in the last 2 mins of the 4th

Kobe 4th qtr comeback against the raptors this year was better than that 1st round gm

I need to hear something from someone on the illegal sub.

Just imagine if Duncan came in (illegally) inbounded to Parker who runs down court, heaves up his shot, and Duncan (who was sprinting down the floor with his hand up) gets to the rim and tips it in........

And the Heat tell the league that Duncan should not even be in the game, that has to be disallowed.

Could you imagine the fallout? The damage that would have caused the NBA.

Seriously, how could they fix that if it went down like that. Would Pop be facing life in prison after mudering 3 refs and David Stern? :lol:

The league has got to be terrified at how lucky they got, but what could have happened.

I think I would put that up there. That was insane watching. I'll put this one maybe as 1b.

Last edited:
Half the stadium would be empty if they didn't 
laugh.gif

. It would look like those old 90's era Heat games.
Your eight cause its the same rich snobs who buyer those damn tickets all the time for the ridiculous prices. I've never been able to sit lower bowl during a heat game in the big 3 era.

I don't think I've ever been as sure of a sports event outcome as I am for Game 7. Manu's quote pretty much summed it up. I don't care who you are and what you've been through...to go from ultimate victory to devastating loss within a short stretch of time as a result of uncharacteristic implosions is bad enough. Then you have to do it over again in a (semi) hostile environment with the best player on the planet finally feeling good about himself. I know on record it'll say the Finals finished on 6/20/13 but the series was over at around midnight last night.

Just imagine if Duncan came in (illegally) inbounded to Parker who runs down court, heaves up his shot, and Duncan (who was sprinting down the floor with his hand up) gets to the rim and tips it in........

And the Heat tell the league that Duncan should not even be in the game, that has to be disallowed.

Seriously, how could they fix that if it went down like that. Would Pop be facing life in prison after mudering 3 refs and David Stern?
laugh.gif

The league has got to be terrified at how lucky they got, but what could have happened.
Weren't you just crying about another poster posting what you deemed to be ridiculous ****? 

Weren't you just crying about another poster posting what you deemed to be ridiculous ****?

No bright guy, I was crying about another poster posting the same ******** about Lebron for 100 consecutive posts that all said the same thing.

And my "ridiculous" ****, damn near happened, if you actually pay any attention to the game instead of just reading what the scoreboard tells you. And oh by the way, I haven't posted about it 100 times.

Any other stupid questions?

Seriously, how could they fix that if it went down like that. Would Pop be facing life in prison after mudering 3 refs and David Stern? :lol:

Tell me about it..
IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RIGHT.
But good thing TP missed lol.

But man that game was AN INSTANT CLASSIC. WOW. I'm not even just saying that as a Heat fan either. As a basketball fan, the momentum swings, the HUGE shots, the choking moments, the highlights, Duncan's first half dominance, LeBron's surge, OT, two huge blocks to save a second OT. And all of the frekaing emotions... In a Finals ELIMINATION game.

No bright guy, I was crying about another poster posting the same ******** about Lebron for 100 consecutive posts that all said the same thing.

And my "ridiculous" ****, damn near happened, if you actually pay any attention to the game instead of just reading what the scoreboard tells you. And oh by the way, I haven't posted about it 100 times.

Any other stupid questions?
That's his right though clown. Are you a mod? He has the right to post ridiculously idiotic stuff just like you do. The refs botched the situation but it had zero impact on the game. It's pretty irrelevant at this point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom