[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** dude the only person here that don't know **** bout basketball is your self. All you ever post is **** bout the heat and LeBron Nd ways to discredit ****. What if lebron works on his post game this summer and comes back with a good post game. There's no way his numbers would go up? ***** dude don't let the hate blind you look at what your watching the guy isn't losing athleticism he's just getting better and better. And he still has things he can work on like his post game. Get the damn hate out your eyes and focus. And for the record I don't wear skinny jeans. And he's not gonna be 30 he's only 28 right now.

Lol. Lebron was born in 1984. He's 29 pushing 30 after this year dawg. How are you a Heat fan and don't even know how old is Lebron? lmao.

Like i said dawg. Shortened season and play crappy teams to get to Finals in 2012. Also 2011.

I've said he peaked this year. 2013. After this year i doubt his number will go up dramatically. FT% might improve a little bit but as far as production it would be the same or slightly decrease. And the most important thing is that Heat is on their last legs. An aging Wade and a depleted team after 3 Finals. Lebron about to be 30.

This is your last chance at the chip as a Heat fan dawg. Lebron might win a few more rings but it ain't going to be with the Heat.

Last edited:
Lol. Lebron was born in 1984. He's 29 pushing 30 after this year dawg. How are you a Heat fan and don't even know how old is Lebron? lmao.

Like i said dawg. Shortened season and play crappy teams to get to Finals in 2012. Also 2011.

I've said he peaked this year. 2013. After this year i doubt his number will go up dramatically. FT% might improve a little bit but as far as production it would be the same or slightly decrease. And the most important thing is that Heat is on their last legs. An aging Wade and a depleted team after 3 Finals. Lebron about to be 30.

This is your last chance at the chip as a Heat fan dawg. Lebron might win a few more rings but it ain't going to be with the Heat.
December 28th 1984 he is 28 years old google it and use a date calculator. As a heat fan I'm suppose to know my players age? Do you see what you use to win an argument,? Your a ******g troll dude. Dude numbers will go up in till he's about 31 and I doubt he's gonna leave miami but if he does I'll still ride with the heat like I do with all miami teams idgaf troll boy so it won't be the last title for me as a heat fan.

I honestly think the spurs are going to win. Hopefully miami is so ecstatic from their game 6 win that they're emotionally exhausted. They'll think that the spurs lost morale and confidence so miami will be approaching the game smiling and gloating, thinking it's a shoe-in... Then spurs hit them with the dagger :wow:

Danny green redeeming himself with 10 3's
Parker bullying anyone sent his way
Leonard triple double
Ginobili watching the game from his home.
Splitter getting 3 more minutes than me.

Hopefully wade is to tired.
I feel it's unlikely for chalmers to have consecutive 20 point games.
Mike miller won't be unconscious
Ray will break another record for missing the most 3s

I just don't see miami having two euphoric wins in one week. Game 6 felt like a championship win... But it wasn't.

Last edited:
I honestly think the spurs are going to win. Hopefully miami is so ecstatic from their game 6 win that they're emotionally exhausted. They'll think that the spurs lost morale and confidence so miami will be approaching the game smiling and gloating, thinking it's a shoe-in... Then spurs hit them with the dagger :wow:

Leonard triple double

I just don't see miami having two euphoric wins in one week. Game 6 felt like a championship win... But it wasn't.
Lol I don't think we have it in the bag or anything and the spurs have a great chance of winning this game but the way you put it in your words is that the spurs would need a miracle to win.

December 28th 1984 he is 28 years old google it and use a date calculator. As a heat fan I'm suppose to know my players age? Do you see what you use to win an argument,? Your a ******g troll dude. Dude numbers will go up in till he's about 31 and I doubt he's gonna leave miami but if he does I'll still ride with the heat like I do with all miami teams idgaf troll boy so it won't be the last title for me as a heat fan.

Rofl. That's how you want to be technical? Going by the date now? Your excuse is Lebron won't be 29 in a couple months and days lmao.

29 in a couple months dude. Same ****. Born in 1984. Dude is about to be 30. Pushing 30 after this year. That's what i said. If 29 is not pushing 30 then i don't know what the hell you are thinking or denying lol.

As far as Lebron number going up. I've already said it won't be anything noticeable because he is peaked this year.

Are you telling me that Lebron is going to put up even more significant Point Per Game and average even more minutes per game, rebounds, etc and thing like that ? lol

Yea right. He's peaked.

Rofl. That's how you want to be technical? Going by the date now? Your excuse is Lebron won't be 29 in a couple months and days lmao.

29 in a couple months dude. Same ****. Born in 1984. Dude is about to be 30. Pushing 30 after this year. That's what i said. If 29 is not pushing 30 then i don't know what the hell you are thinking or denying lol.

As far as Lebron number going up. I've already said it won't be anything noticeable because he is peaked this year.

Are you telling me that Lebron is going to put up even more significant Point Per Game and average even more minutes per game, rebounds, etc and thing like that ? lol

Yea right. He's peaked.

Dude wants LeBron to decline so bad :lol:

Yea right. He's peaked.
Well if wade is so done like you infer wouldn't his scoring numbers have to go up? I my self don't think wades done he just needs an off season to get right.

Leonard triple double

Lmao. Hey man I give you credit for the creativity and imagination.
I don't think the Heat are taking the Spurs lightly. They should know better. Gettin whooped 3x and pretty much took a miracle for them to win Game 6. And I think from 2011 they've learned not to celebrate prematurely. Don't think Chalmers will come up with more than 12 pts. Ray hopefully can knock shots, Miller too. Wade.. I'm not sure what to expect honestly. I think Parker will have a more efficient night. TD with a solid double double. Ginoboli.. I'm not sure either.

[quote name="ACBboyz84"][quote name="imlive365"]
December 28th 1984 he is 28 years old google it and use a date calculator. As a heat fan I'm suppose to know my players age? Do you see what you use to win an argument,? Your a ******g troll dude. Dude numbers will go up in till he's about 31 and I doubt he's gonna leave miami but if he does I'll still ride with the heat like I do with all miami teams idgaf troll boy so it won't be the last title for me as a heat fan.[/quote]Rofl. That's how you want to be technical? Going by the date now? Your excuse is Lebron won't be 29 in a couple months and days lmao.

Yea right. He's peaked.[/quote]Uuuuuhhh... you guys are talking about age. Going by a date usually helps in that conversation :lol:

Last edited:
look at this dude. Going by the exact days and everything lmao :lol:. Are you one of those guy or gal who scares to admit about aging? Like Beyonce when she kept telling the media that she's 28 for like 4 years now? lmao.
Naa dude you lost you sitting there calling me out saying I don't know lebron age how am I a heat fan? Your wrong I'm right stop trying to justify yourself your wrong with pretty much everything you say. You talk about my age but you act like a teenage kid who when there team loses or the team they don't like wins think of every single excuse or reason to bash a team or person shut up and watch the games don't nobody in here wanna hear this stuff take it to the heat hater lebron hate thread

you guys are making this personal now, talking about each other.

It's going nowhere. Dead it.

Last edited:
Well if wade is so done like you infer wouldn't his scoring numbers have to go up? I my self don't think wades done he just needs an off season to get right.

Nobody said he's done. He's AGING and is on the decline. Like Kobe.

But unlike Wade. Kobe actually have developed a legit post game and shooting range way before he hit 30 years old. That's why he's still able to put up 27, 29 ppg and play with many minutes.

Wade have never been a good post up player nor good shooter with range. He's about to be what? 32, 33 soon?

Unless Wade changes his game significantly i don't see how this dude will be able to avg more than 20ppg as he continue to aged.

Uuuuuhhh... you guys are talking about age. Going by a date usually helps in that conversation :lol:
Lol so you counting days and minutes and all that?

Naa dude you lost you sitting there calling me out saying I don't know lebron age how am I a heat fan? Your wrong I'm right stop trying to justify yourself your wrong with pretty much everything you say. You talk about my age but you act like a teenage kid who when there team loses or the team they don't like wins think of every single excuse or reason to bash a team or person shut up and watch the games don't nobody in here wanna hear this stuff take it to the heat hater lebron hate thread

lol ok Mr I'm not 30 yet because the clock didn't hit 12 am yet on my birthday type of dude.

:lol:
Lebron is 29 in this year. Period. Accept it.

And 29 is pushing 30. The world def doesn't end when you hit 30. You don't have to save Lebron real age by the minutes dawg. hahha too funny.

new subject pls.

Last edited:
Just stop.

He's not 30. and its not even like 30 is some magical number that means a player sucks.

you're trying to clown people for pointing out something you are absolutely wrong about.

take the L, and move on. Or don't take the L, and just drop it and move on.

Your choice.

I don't know where this thread is currently at. Probably still hating Lebron but that's why I wanted to stop by and drop a comment.

I was just thinking... the more you guys hate Lebron and continue to discredit the immense amount of talent and greatness he possesses, makes everything he does that much more impressive. No one has ever had to deal with you ******** like Lebron has. Everyone has held him to a standard that can't be met and thsts just unfortunate. The funniest part of it is, since no one has had to deal with the hatred like Lebron you guys are actually contributing to his greatness. Cause all he does is continue to get better and continue to succeed.

He's a living, walking saint.

Haters contributing to his greatness. Not ray Allen saving him and role players carrying him for most of the game.

When you have that many talented team in a conference. They would have to play each other and eventually beat each other up. OKC had to go through Memphis, GWest have to go through Spurs, so on and so on, etc.

The point is if Miami play on the West. They would have been in for a ride and it won't be as easy like that on the East.

Put a team like OKC, Nuggs, GWest etc on the East and the playoff over there might have been more competitive :lol:

Noticed a common theme in your threads your deal with alot of IF's

IF okc this, if pop was coach that, if heat played in the west. Deal with reality so it's miamis fault that other gms in the east can't put decent squads together?

Coaches need to stop taking big men out againt the heat at the end of games. Hibbert and Duncan both taken out multiple times.

Something has got to give tonight..been waiting for this game since Tuesday night 
laugh.gif

The thing with the Spurs is they can't get down early.. I feel being down 10+ early might just take the air out of them.. so if they come out and play like they did in the first half of game 6 I think they'll be alright..

Ginobli needs to drive to score not drive to pass.. once he becomes that scorer then those passes will become easier. Tony needs to be more efficient 6-23 I think he was last game ain't gonna do it in the Finals..

And lastly feed Duncan early and often and don't stop in the second got damn half.

Back
Top Bottom