[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody said he's done. He's AGING and is on the decline. Like Kobe.

But unlike Wade. Kobe actually have developed a legit post game and shooting range way before he hit 30 years old. That's why he's still able to put up 27, 29 ppg and play with many minutes.

Wade have never been a good post up player nor good shooter with range. He's about to be what? 32, 33 soon?

Unless Wade changes his game significantly i don't see how this dude will be able to avg more than 20ppg as he continue to aged.

That's not his role anymore he's not the #1 option it's too late for him to try to develop those skills he's done pretty good without them (2 rings as of right now, 3 maybe by the end of the night)

Lol, comedy reads up in here..

Interesting tho..Til the personal insults came and the age thing..

30 yrs old doesnt mean a thing(I say that cuz I turned 30 in march)..

Its just like wine, better with time..

LIKE VINO!!! (Oh yes, another Kobe mention :smokin)

Debron certainly has room and time for improvement..

As for winning 4567 rings, thats a different story..

Guess u cats will even be jockin' him then when he's at like Ray and Nash's age and literally chasing after rings like Malone and Payton.

That'd be pitiful to watch IMO..

Last edited:
Someone will die tonight! Lol

On and off court if u ask me..:x

This game is bout to be filled with circus acts galore, much more than game 6..

Ppl's fam's is being held hostage..Players being weighed down by the pressure to win and the fam to not be off'd if sumthin goes wrong..

Soccer status..LOL..

J/k...

But its not far fetched IMO..

Last edited:
On and off court if u ask me..:x

This game is bout to be filled with circus acts galore, much more than game 6..

Ppl's fam's is being held hostage..Players being weighed down by the pressure to win and the fam to not be off'd if sumthin goes wrong..

Soccer status..LOL..

J/k...

But its not far fetched IMO..
No no you're spot on. The antics of tonight will go down in history. Humiliation , crying, suicide, everything will happen

Last edited:
I already plan on being wildly unproductive at work today. Nothing else matters today but this game, absolutely nothing.

No no you're spot on. The antics of tonight will go down in history. Humiliation , crying, suicide, everything will happen

All of that and then some..

Stephen A was spot on the other day..Cats gonna be nervous soon as they hop out the whip, or bus or w/e..

But if I was Bosh, I'd be screaming YOLO, bcuz its a lose lose for him even if they win..

He's prolly gonna be moved in the off season regardless of the outcome so if I'm him, I'm putting on a display for other potential teams..

I already plan on being wildly unproductive at work today. Nothing else matters today but this game, absolutely nothing.

I mean absolutely nothing else matters today Mr Dope..Agreed..

I will expect some players to play nervous all game and it will probably be a slow scoring game due to that. The Heat can just come out and blow them out from the beginning though.

this game is all about the start to me.... The Spurs CAN"T let them get a big lead early, that's how the heat love to play. Lebron gets comfortable and role players start knocking down 3's

If the spurs come out and take a big lead early I think its a W for them also. The more the heat are down the more the Heat are going to look for Lebron to save them AKA the more pressure on Bron & the worse he will look.

Also D-Wade is going to be looking to start early despite his flopping ways i'll admit that Wade has that mentality instilled that will not let him go out like a loser. Will his health permit IDK but he WILL be in attack mode tonight.

honestly lebron needs to stay int he post all night, no1 can guard him down there one on one, if they double it leaves chalmers, miller, battier open or even bosh for a jumper, idk wade's deal lol

but there best lineup this series has been when it was bosh, bron, and the 3 snipers

also they need to put anderson haslem or battier on duncan, bosh has been worked

this game is all about the start to me.... The Spurs CAN"T let them get a big lead early, that's how the heat love to play. Lebron gets comfortable and role players start knocking down 3's

If the spurs come out and take a big lead early I think its a W for them also. The more the heat are down the more the Heat are going to look for Lebron to save them AKA the more pressure on Bron & the worse he will look.

Also D-Wade is going to be looking to start early despite his flopping ways i'll admit that Wade has that mentality instilled that will not let him go out like a loser. Will his health permit IDK but he WILL be in attack mode tonight.

heat play better palying from behind and havent had a big start all series, knowing how everything works out they probably will be up after the 1st

If game 4 Wade shows up tonight then there's no hope for SA. There's no way they're handling two stars going off.

Last edited:
So nervous for tonight's game. I'm hoping the Spurs can pull off the unlikely but I'm pessimistic. 

I just can't see past a Miami victory. Not with home court advantage and the momentum from Tuesday 
ohwell.gif

Hope I'm wrong

I'm over it already, the heat will win, spurs blew their chance the other night. Can't wait for another summer of Lebron slurping and the "fans" down here.

The spurs have another crack at the championship. They don't make mistakes twice. You guys can doubt G. pop if you want to...

I understand why most of you all got the Heat winning this game but something tells me not to count the Spurs out yet. It could still go either way.

Back
Top Bottom