[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Game 5 Ginobli shows up Spurs win... but that ain't gonna happen cause he buns

Well yes but to think Danny Green plays 41 mins a only scores 3 is foolish. I can't see Duncan dropping 30 but I do see Parker having a better game. I think it comes down to Neal/Leonard & Wade/Chalmers. Lebron will get his 30/9/12

I'm over it already, the heat will win, spurs blew their chance the other night. Can't wait for another summer of Lebron slurping and the "fans" down here.
Bruh you cant be saying stuff like this, you're shaming the fanbase.

So nervous for tonight's game. I'm hoping the Spurs can pull off the unlikely but I'm pessimistic. 

I just can't see past a Miami victory. Not with home court advantage and the momentum from Tuesday 
ohwell.gif

Hope I'm wrong

This all of this

Of course the Spurs can win, two teams are playing and someone has to lose but Mia has so many things going in their favor especially after last game I can't see them losing.

Please San Antonio defy the odds and send the Super Friends packing

not sure how people not playing in the game are nervous LOL
They also refer to the team as "WE" lol

you don't have a favorite team and consider yourself a part of it? you're reaching for lols yo. you cheer for a squad, happy when they win, sad when they lose, know every player, watch the interviews, go to the games, buy the jerseys, hats, argue why they're better than so and so, you may not be getting paid, but as far as I'm concerned, you're a part of the team. that's why teams play better at home. it's a 'we' thing. a team is just a bunch of people with the same goal, working together. they're on the court, and we're in the stands cheering.

clearly those two comments are from guys that watch sports for the same reasons women do. (most women, there's some dope chicks out there that breathe sports like guys too, no hate to them lol)

I'm over it already, the heat will win, spurs blew their chance the other night. Can't wait for another summer of Lebron slurping and the "fans" down here.
Bruh you cant be saying stuff like this, you're shaming the fanbase.
My man just gave up 
laugh.gif

But I ain't eem gonna lie I felt this way right after Game 6.. but after a yesterday and today I believe Spurs still have a good shot at winning this

Last edited:
Nervous or not, if you're a true basketball fan, you've got to feel some sort of way about tonights game 7..

I don't see how the heat have the advantage. The only thing I can think of is home court but tonight that feels like more of a curse for Miami with those unloyal fans and the pressure with playing at home IN BACK TO BACK elimination games. The heat played in the same game the spurs played in on Tuesday so I don't get how fatigue only works in favor of the heat. The heat won by a pure divine intervention and they know that doesn't happen twice. If anyone has fuel left in the tank it's the spurs off of the raw emotion they'll have from having the game yanked from under them game 6. Lebron might be able to live up to the moment but those other bums will freeze up. If the heat see that Larry O come out for the spurs the last seconds of the game for the SECOND TIME, that whole team collapses. We'll see tonight

not sure how people not playing in the game are nervous LOL
They also refer to the team as "WE" lol

I'll never understand people who say this. I dont care that I dont play for the Spurs, I consider myself a part of this team. Not a major part of it, less than 1% of it, but still a part of it. I've watched 60+ games of this team for 12 years, I've bought jersies, shirts,gone to games posters, gotten into long standing arguments, joined forums, etc etc. I wont sit here and carry on like I have something do with their success, but I definitely feel that I have the right to enjoy it with them. I'm not nervous for me, I'm nervous for them. They're already NBA players, multi millionaires living the dream, theyre not trying to win this championship just for themselves, theyre trying to do it for the fans, people like me who put time into supporting them. IDC what anyone says, this is a "WE" and I would hope everyone else feels the same way about their team. If you dont thats cool too.

Freeze knows.

Last edited:
i think manu has a nice game tonight, not game 5 good, but solid, cutting out the turnovers and bad shots. spurs are gonna need their shooters to cash in on those open looks tonight. danny had a couple of nice looks last game that he normally knocks down that didn't drop, don't expect that to happen again. he won't go off for 30, but he'll play his role tonight. can't wait for this game.

As a heat fan I'm so damn nervous.. we play like crap after we win.. I was already in complete joy with the game 6 win..

Nervous or not, if you're a true basketball fan, you've got to feel some sort of way about tonights game 7..

I would suggestion confusion as a good place to start.

Manu needs to go into scoring mode.

I see Spo playing UD and Norris in the first half to give two others a bit of "rest" and who knows Pop plays Neal a bit more. Go to Bonner or Joseph for a REAL SMALL stretch.

Why are we not seeing Splitter in more post ups? I don't get why he gets the ball rolling so far from the basket.

You know Miami is going to do everything to limit the 3pt shooting and if I'm Pop I do not help off of any of Miami's shooters. One or two of those guys can just win it for them.

I want to see Timmy and the Spurs win b/c I appreciate what they've done but will not be surprised if Miami wins. I just don't want a blow out.

Manu's stats

3 points on 1-7 shooting, 1 rebound, 3 assists, 10 turnovers

I don't even care if Manu scores. He just can't turnover the ball like that. Lets say MIA scored on half those TO (10 point), that basically cost the Spurs game 6.

I put in a bet on the Spurs to win the series before the start, so its basically like I bet on this game. Its too bad though.  My +190 bet on the Spurs would have been a +225 bet if I would have just bet on this game. Lol

Last edited:
Die hard fans of sports teams invest a lot of money, time, and emotions to their team. From yelling, cheering, screaming, laughing, crying, arguing on and offline for years and years.. when people get tattoos of their team I completely understand. Some people have disowned family members before turning this back on their squad :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom